LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Forum Rules update

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • dj43
The pinned threads at the top of this page are generally overlooked unless one has a specific reason to look up there. Hence, this thread is a request that everyone check the Rules thread. There have been significant rule changes that will make things smoother around here. So, please READ, don't scan.

Thank you.
Read & Acknowledged; 04MAR20
Is here any way we can get directions on how to post gifs now that tinypic is no longer available

thanks!
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Is here any way we can get directions on how to post gifs now that tinypic is no longer available

thanks!

just google the gif you want and right click, "copy image url" then paste that into the insert image/edit button. make sure it has .gif at the end of it. also they explained this in the forum rules post.
  • thl408
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

thanks!

just google the gif you want and right click, "copy image url" then paste that into the insert image/edit button. make sure it has .gif at the end of it. also they explained this in the forum rules post.

If you want to post pics/gifs that are from your computer (not from the web), I suggest imgur dot com.

thanks!

I can't figure it out
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Mar 4, 2020 at 1:20 PM ]

thanks!

You cant do that on a mobile android. Google doesnt append the .gif onto the url if you perform your directions.
There should be only one rule...bring back TinyPic. LOL
Originally posted by NCommand:
There should be only one rule...bring back TinyPic. LOL

YES! Or something comparable. This is barbaric, give me my GIFS
  • evil
  • Veteran

thanks!

I can't figure it out

It's simple :

Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
You cant do that on a mobile android. Google doesnt append the .gif onto the url if you perform your directions.

I have an iPhone and s**t doesn't work
Originally posted by evil:

thanks!

I can't figure it out

It's simple :

And I see nothing

thanks!

I can't figure it out

It's simple :

And I see nothing

I see Saleh.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

thanks!

I can't figure it out

It's simple :

And I see nothing

I see Saleh.

I see a Super Bowl loser.
  • dj43
Let's keep this thread about rules and related topics. It is not a free thread to bump your post count.

dj
Share 49ersWebzone