LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

Why did you become a fan in the first place

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 91til:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
was born in San Fran

*whispers* then you know we don't call it "San Fran"

idc who calls it what. im a san francisco native.
I'm Irish and we lived in Georgetown California. I became a fan when they drafted Joe.
  • cools
  • Veteran
IT WAS LIKE 1972my dad took me to the annual49er luncheon and I SAT WITHCedrrick Hhardmanand stevespurrier.within a few weeksI HadMEMORIZED THE
the roster
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cools:
IT WAS LIKE 1972my dad took me to the annual49er luncheon and I SAT WITHCedrrick Hhardmanand stevespurrier.within a few weeksI HadMEMORIZED THE
the roster

cedrick hardman was my first favorite player.. then gene washington and then vic washington
I started following the 49ers 1966. My dad was in the Air Force stationed in Japan. My mom, sister & I lived in California. He came home on leave and took me to 49ers & Rams game. (He was a Rams fan).
I have lived in Northeast Pennsylvania since 1980.
[ Edited by jeff49 on Apr 24, 2020 at 11:03 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
moved from La Jolla to Rio Del Mar in 1980. as a 10 year old, i though you should root for the team closest to where you live and that was the 49ers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:
moved from La Jolla to Rio Del Mar in 1980. as a 10 year old, i though you should root for the team closest to where you live and that was the 49ers.
ahh, 1980,, the infamous year when hollywood henderson was on our team. at ten you were probably wondering what he was sniffing on the sidelines at one of our games. lol
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by boast:
ahh, 1980,, the infamous year when hollywood henderson was on our team. at ten you were probably wondering what he was sniffing on the sidelines at one of our games. lol

lolololol
Share 49ersWebzone