Arizona
Los Angeles
Seattle
New England
Jets
Giants
Dallas
New Orleans

Schedule should be released on April 22.

Which one do you attend? I might be in Dallas for sure.
[ Edited by Mayor on Dec 29, 2019 at 8:35 PM ]
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
Too early, hm??
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Garoppolo in NE should be interesting 😁
Would love to go to the Patriots game, but probably Dallas with my Dad & uncle who are Cowboys fans
Dallas cause I live in North Texas
Dammit, now we gotta play NO again... oh well
Bump.
Originally posted by mattster03:
Dammit, now we gotta play NO again... oh well

Why do we always play them in Nola?
I doubt I'll enjoy it after this past season, I don't expect them to make it back but anything less than a Super Bowl championship is a FAILURE
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 3, 2020 at 3:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I doubt I'll enjoy it after this past season, I don't expect them to make it back but anything less than a Super Bowl championship is a FAILURE

Man up

What's up with consecutive road games in NO?

Unless they regress I think 12 wins is the expectation, possibly 13-14 if they stay somewhat healthy.
We have to go all in next season. Lynch shanahan and entire team have to have a team meeting and say that this can never happen again. We need to come out with a fierce vengeance and destroy the rest of the league for screwing us out of our championship
Surprisingly light schedule except our own division. 11-5 at worst and 14-2 at best is entirely possible. I can see us splitting Arizona. Maybe splitting Seattle also. I think we sweep LA again. I think we beat New England. Maybe lose a stupid game at home vs Bills. Not scared of the cowboys, giants or Philly. New Orleans could go either way. Dolphins and Jets should be wins. Let's see.
Maybe we lose to the eagles becuase for some reason we have a hard time with dumbass bird teams. (Ravens cardinals Seahawks...eagles).
11-5 and wild card and flame out in divisional.
Share 49ersWebzone