-
Mayor
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,051
-
jimrat
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 23,995
Garoppolo in NE should be interesting 😁
-
tohara3
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 30,815
Would love to go to the Patriots game, but probably Dallas with my Dad & uncle who are Cowboys fans
-
swoosh6996
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,185
Dallas cause I live in North Texas
-
mattster03
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 4,899
Dammit, now we gotta play NO again... oh well
-
BYisGod
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 16,256
Bump.
-
sacniner
- Member
-
- Posts: 31,684
Originally posted by mattster03:
Dammit, now we gotta play NO again... oh well 
Why do we always play them in Nola?
-
RiceOwensStokes
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 9,549
I doubt I'll enjoy it after this past season, I don't expect them to make it back but anything less than a Super Bowl championship is a FAILURE
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 3, 2020 at 3:32 PM ]
-
illinois9er
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 6,165
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
I doubt I'll enjoy it after this past season, I don't expect them to make it back but anything less than a Super Bowl championship is a FAILURE
Man up
-
trogdor
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 2,309
What's up with consecutive road games in NO?
Unless they regress I think 12 wins is the expectation, possibly 13-14 if they stay somewhat healthy.
-
Sculbers
- Member
-
- Posts: 55
We have to go all in next season. Lynch shanahan and entire team have to have a team meeting and say that this can never happen again. We need to come out with a fierce vengeance and destroy the rest of the league for screwing us out of our championship
-
LambdaChi49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,368
Surprisingly light schedule except our own division. 11-5 at worst and 14-2 at best is entirely possible. I can see us splitting Arizona. Maybe splitting Seattle also. I think we sweep LA again. I think we beat New England. Maybe lose a stupid game at home vs Bills. Not scared of the cowboys, giants or Philly. New Orleans could go either way. Dolphins and Jets should be wins. Let's see.
-
LambdaChi49
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 13,368
Maybe we lose to the eagles becuase for some reason we have a hard time with dumbass bird teams. (Ravens cardinals Seahawks...eagles).
-
kdoggie
- Veteran
-
- Posts: 1,030
11-5 and wild card and flame out in divisional.