There are 148 users in the forums

49ers Opponents 2020

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks brutal once again. Feel like we should still win 10 games at least though. But ask me again after the draft and free agency to see who we've got.
10-6 lose in wild card
Im convinced everyone's default reaction is "our schedule is brutal" Only time will tell how difficult it will be will be, but as of now it's looks to be a very easy schedule compared to last year, the NFC East & AFC East are both historically weak. Saints & Patriots are possibly on the decline as well, Dolphins may be interesting depending on what they do with their draft picks, 5 games out of the pacific time zone, but at least 1 or 2 of them will get flexed to primetime. Just have to take care of business in the West and the Niners will be back in contention, baring any significant injuries of course
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Feb 7, 2020 at 12:13 PM ]
12-4... NE game is very appealing for the story line, especially if Jimmy G takes down Brady if he's still there, and Dallas for obvious reasons
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Im convinced everyone's default reaction is "our schedule is brutal" Only time will tell how difficult it will be will be, but as of now it's looks to be a very easy schedule compared to last year, the NFC East & AFC East are both historically weak. Saints & Patriots are possibly on the decline as well, Dolphins may be interesting depending on what they do with their draft picks, 5 games out of the pacific time zone, but at least 1 or 2 of them will get flexed to primetime. Just have to take care of business in the West and the Niners will be back in contention, baring any significant injuries of course

The Dolphins will draft Tua with #5. The Bengals will draft Burrow and the Giants, Skins, and Lions are all locked in at QB (I'd draft Tua if I were any of these GMs, but that's me. I think they're nuts with their current QBs). I guess there's an outside chance the Giants admit their mistake on Daniel Jones and draft him. I don't know about #18 (from Pittsburgh) or #26 (from Houston). I would think they'd be getting as much help as possible for Tua, and they need a replacement for Larry Tunsil.

I am no means a Dolphins fan, but I thought Brian Flores, with a huge boost from Ryan Fitzmagic, did a terrific job in his rookie year and they appear to me to be an interesting team to follow in the next couple years. I am rooting for someone to supplant the Patriots in the AFC East.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Winning record for a few seasons to come probably.

No more SB appearances. That ship sailed.

At least we can remember being the top losers in the league.

Yeah, I'm salty.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Way too early but...

NFC West 4-2 : Sweep the Rams (who I think are on a big downturn) and split with the Cards and Seahawks.
NFC East 3-1: Giants and Redskins are another year away from being contenders and we split between the Eagles and Cowboys.
AFC East 3-1: Either we lose to the Pats and win a close game against the Bills at home, or beat the Pats and lose to the Bills. Jets and Dolphins are a year away similar to the Giants and Redskins.
GB and NO 1-1: Win one and Lose one.

11-5 and hopefully it wins us the division.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think we go 13-3 or 12-4.
19-0.
15-1, HFA, SB Champs

Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Looks brutal once again. Feel like we should still win 10 games at least though. But ask me again after the draft and free agency to see who we've got.

4th hardest. All 4 NFCW teams in the top 10.

Ravens the easiest schedule. Looks like Lamar is the next young "face of the league."
Originally posted by NCommand:
4th hardest. All 4 NFCW teams in the top 10.

Ravens the easiest schedule. Looks like Lamar is the next young "face of the league."

Mahoomes?
Road schedule doesn't look as bad as last years.
Easier schedule than last season. 13-3 once again
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think we go 13-3 or 12-4.

I concur except we always have really bad injuries that cost us a game or two so I'm leaning more towards 12 wins. I just hope we can get home-field advantage again so Atlanta and Tampa better do their job and take down the Saints.
Share 49ersWebzone