LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

Will the 49ers ever beat the Ravens or the Seahawks in a big game that matters?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will the 49ers ever beat the Ravens or the Seahawks in a big game that matters?

Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
whats the point of this

The point is we cannot and do not beat the Ravens or Seahawks in big games in recent years over time. If that offends you well I don't know what to tell you. It's the reality of the situation. Look at it.

we've lost once to bmore when it mattered, other than that there is zero history with them. We lost to seattle once with a trip to the superbowl on the line, so youre making an entire history out of 2 games?? lmao, get a life dude.

We got pounded every time we go into Baltimore. Remember the Alex Smith days? We mostly lose at Seattle. It's super rare for us to win there ever in recent years. This is a lot more than 2 games. Big games in the regular season too over time of the history of these teams playing.
  • Kyzen
whats the point of this

The point is we cannot and do not beat the Ravens or Seahawks in big games in recent years over time. If that offends you well I don't know what to tell you. It's the reality of the situation. Look at it.

we've lost once to bmore when it mattered, other than that there is zero history with them. We lost to seattle once with a trip to the superbowl on the line, so youre making an entire history out of 2 games?? lmao, get a life dude.

We got pounded every time we go into Baltimore. Remember the Alex Smith days? We mostly lose at Seattle. It's super rare for us to win there ever in recent years. This is a lot more than 2 games. Big games in the regular season too over time of the history of these teams playing.

go be a seattle or ravens fan then.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
We'll beat both teams the minute our coach sticks with COMMON SENSE...

Both Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh played us with their strength and did not alter their game plan believing that it was the only chance they have.. and ended up WINNING..

While Shanny (against both teams) tried to LOOKED GOOD FIRST THEN WIN instead of WIN FIRST AND LOOKED GOOD SECOND..
whats the point of this

No don't want to be. But I'm saying they always beat us and sometimes soundly. Both regular season and playoffs and NFC Championship games and Super Bowl. It's like we can beat the rest of the league. But we can't beat them. Or at least we have severe troubles with it. They are our Achilles heel.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Seasons over guys. We lost a game.
All that matters now is the playoffs.
Originally posted by 9moon:
We'll beat both teams the minute our coach sticks with COMMON SENSE...

Both Pete Carroll and John Harbaugh played us with their strength and did not alter their game plan believing that it was the only chance they have.. and ended up WINNING..

While Shanny (against both teams) tried to LOOKED GOOD FIRST THEN WIN instead of WIN FIRST AND LOOKED GOOD SECOND..

Coaches Peter Carroll and John Harbaugh almost always out coach us. I have noticed that over time. They seem much smarter and are running circles around us in the X's and O's. Our coaching staffs are never up to them.
  • Kyzen
whats the point of this

No don't want to be. But I'm saying they always beat us and sometimes soundly. Both regular season and playoffs and NFC Championship games and Super Bowl. It's like we can beat the rest of the league. But we can't beat them. Or at least we have severe troubles with it. They are our Achilles heel.

like i said, one time each. one time doesnt make an entire history. get over it and go cry somewhere else.
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I understand not playing for the tie.

I want to win.

But both these games it legit looked like we were playing WITH THE LEAD when we were behind our tied.

That i don't understand.
whats the point of this

like i said, one time each. one time doesnt make an entire history. get over it and go cry somewhere else.

They beat us a lot more than 1 time each. They beat us regularly in the regular season big match ups and certainly in the playoffs, NFC Championship or Super Bowl games too.

They haven't played another big game that matters against any of those teams yet
Originally posted by Stanley:
They haven't played another big game that matters against any of those teams yet

They have played them for years and years. They would routinely get pounded when they would go into Baltimore or Seattle with Alex Smith or Kaepernick. We almost never win against these 2 teams in recent years.
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Dec 1, 2019 at 2:51 PM ]
  • Kyzen
whats the point of this

They beat us a lot more than 1 time each. They beat us regularly in the regular season big match ups and certainly in the playoffs, NFC Championship or Super Bowl games too.

lmao, learn to count, maybe your tears are effecting your vision now go clean the sand out of your orifice, work on your keagles and quit crying.
Shanahan is 0-0 in the playoffs. So I'm pretty sure the jury is still very much out on him when it comes to winning big games.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Shanahan is 0-0 in the playoffs. So I'm pretty sure the jury is still very much out on him when it comes to winning big games.

This was a big regular season game. Those count too. It's how you get into position for your playoff seeding. There are big games in the regular season. It seems we always come up on the wrong side vs. these two teams.
Share 49ersWebzone