LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at BALTIMORE RAVENS - 2019 Game 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online
49ers win 31-30 with a walk off FG. Jimmy G throws for 300 with 2 TDs and zero interceptions. Shows he can run too with a rushing TD. TDs in the air to Kittle & Deebo. Coleman a TD on the ground. McLaughlin misses and earlier FG and ends 1/2.

Defense is the story of the game. Front 4 rings up 4 sacks, DJ Jones gets 2 of them. Witherspoon gets a pick. Jackson gets less than 50 yards rushing, but Ingram has a big game with 2 TDs and over 100 yards.
Post game headlines:

Ravens flop in the slop

49ers thankstaking the Ravens holiday

Ravens slip in the drip

49ers shutdown Ravens: Jackson cries
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Post game headlines:

Ravens flop in the slop

Ravens slip in the drip

Harbaugh on Greg Roman: "I'd like to thank Greg for everything he's done for this organization. Despite our philosophical differences, I know he'll go on to be very successful at his next job."
Originally posted by hello49:
I am feeling we are gonna get big games from DJ Jones and Jeff Wilson! Go Niners!

This.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 9ers4u:
Post game headlines:

Ravens flop in the slop

Ravens slip in the drip

Harbaugh on Greg Roman: "I'd like to thank Greg for everything he's done for this organization. Despite our philosophical differences, I know he'll go on to be very successful at his next job."

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Byisgod:
I am feeling we are gonna get big games from DJ Jones and Jeff Wilson! Go Niners!

This.

I hope so
Originally posted by Baldie:

This.

I hope so

I think Wilson is an underrated player—even around here. This is the type of game where he needs to get touches.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan

Big game time, kids.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Is anyone else just preparing themselves that this might be a L to avoid the huge disappointment at the end of the game? I'm definitely hoping for a win, but with how the Ravens are playing right now, how they've taken down NE...this is like that game when GB went into SF thinking they can stop Kaep and they got blown out.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Well this sucks

Not playing he and Staley make sense. Next week is a conference game. This is not.

True, but one loss and it could put at Seattle at the #1 seed!!!

Nick Bosa is bringing Terry Tate and the Pain Train!

[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 1, 2019 at 7:38 AM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Is anyone else just preparing themselves that this might be a L to avoid the huge disappointment at the end of the game? I'm definitely hoping for a win, but with how the Ravens are playing right now, how they've taken down NE...this is like that game when GB went into SF thinking they can stop Kaep and they got blown out.

I just put a $100 on the Ravens. And hell yes I'm hoping for a W for my 9ers, It would be like I paid to watch it on pay per view.

I hope Niners win it so you can get out of this misery
Originally posted by Kolohe:
True, but one loss and it could put at Seattle at the #1 seed!!!

No worries. We're built to win everywhere, anytime. Only health can destroy this team. Get healthy. 100% healthy.

This.

Jeff...HOLD ON TO THAT BALL
Share 49ersWebzone