There are 329 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS 🧀🦓 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 12

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Goatie:
With Kittle and Hurd back, Sanders getting more healed and Deebo on fire Jimmy will have a lot of toys to choose from.

GB while no push over are beatable by us. Feeling confident.

Hurd can't come back until after the Saints game I believe.

Yeah, I think that's right.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Goatie:
With Kittle and Hurd back, Sanders getting more healed and Deebo on fire Jimmy will have a lot of toys to choose from.

GB while no push over are beatable by us. Feeling confident.

Hurd can't come back until after the Saints game I believe.

Yeah, I think that's right.

Hurd is eligible to come back for the Ravens game on 12/1.
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
First Sunday Night football game at levis since the first ever game at levis.

I think the crowd will be roaring Sunday night and will provide a real home field advantage

bro our crowd has been rocking! even in the seattle game... s**t was lit af.

Was there last Monday and looking forward to the vibe on Sunday again - night games are lit

Of course night games are lit. If they weren't lit it would be really hard for them to play.
49ers by a billion
49ers 75
Packers 4
Go Niners, Wack the Pack.....
Let's GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Wait I thought hurd wasnt likely to play this season ? Did I miss some5is he getting better ?
This team is beat up and tired. The Packers,Ravens and Saints 3 straight weeks.
This, but the other Bosa x 1000

I think the week 4 bye is catching up to us. Hate that Packers are coming off a bye week but hopefully it will b ea similar result to when we faced Carolina off their bye week

Sucks that we've taken a bunch of hits on defense because we'll deifnitely need them at their best in this game. Rodgers isnt' the guy he used to be but he's still an elite QB who can make every throw in the book.

Absolute must that our pass rush comes up big in this game and the offense better find their running game cause the Packers D is definitely a lot better than Arizona or Seattle in the back end. They've struggled vs the run so hopefully that helps us get back to form but we'll see if they stack the box and force Jimmy to throw similar to what Seattle and Arizona did.

• Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
This team is beat up and tired. The Packers,Ravens and Saints 3 straight weeks.

Everyone in the NFL is in a similar spot.

The road to the playoffs is a slugfest.
Alright, so.. Rodgers definitely has escapability and lots of offensive playmakers. He's not as fast as Wilson or Murray, but he is still mobile. Their defense is also much improved. Obviously both our teams are better than last year, but we really should've been them back then. I don't see it being a blowout, but thinking still a one-score game. Score prediction:

49ers 27, Packers 20
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Nov 18, 2019 at 5:57 AM ]
I honestly think with Kittle likely returning and just getting a full week to prepare, we will handle business properly. I think our run game gets going and Jimmy and the passing game builds off the Cardinals performance. Instead of facing double digit deficits, I feel like we put GB behind the 8 ball early on and never look.

SF 34 GB 17
I think this is the status of Hurd as I have read:

Hurd can practice at anytime now and that opens a 3 week window they would have to activate him by.

He's not eligible to return until after the Green Bay game.

In other words, he could have started practicing 2-3 weeks before the Green Bay game and activated the week prior to the Ravens.

KS said he wasn't ready to practice yet. Hopefully this week he does. Needs a couple weeks of practice before he can hit the field I would presume.

Glad we get a break from highly mobile QB's for a week. Feel like the defense will step up again and Bosa gets 3 sacks.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
I honestly think with Kittle likely returning and just getting a full week to prepare, we will handle business properly. I think our run game gets going and Jimmy and the passing game builds off the Cardinals performance. Instead of facing double digit deficits, I feel like we put GB behind the 8 ball early on and never look.

SF 34 GB 17

I hope so. I need a stress free game. It's been weeks
Share 49ersWebzone