LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 286 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Russell Wilson is trying to stay in the pocket and throw instead of running so much. If that continues to happen , that will be Seattle's downfall. Whether Russell wants or not , he has to run the ball for that offense to be great. He doesn't even run anymore, his pride n ego will cost that team
Seattle doesn't run that O. We should be fine at home with our normal base D. Has been well Chronicled that the middle linebackers have to play near flauless at those gaps against the run and specifically against a good running team. That's where we're getting gashed
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:
Russell Wilson is trying to stay in the pocket and throw instead of running so much. If that continues to happen , that will be Seattle's downfall. Whether Russell wants or not , he has to run the ball for that offense to be great. He doesn't even run anymore, his pride n ego will cost that team

After this performance god help the next drop back qb.
Bucs are certainly capable of beating anyone when playing mistake free ball,let alone the Sea Cucumbers.
Originally posted by mattster03:
They have tried so hard to let inferior teams win all season... I think the Bucs could quite possibly steal one
The hype going into this game is going to Be insane! Already pumped
Makes sense.Last night we won, 4 plus 9 equals 13 which is like Halloween night when all the scary s**t happens.
Originally posted by JMyaer:
Ok I know we win! And yes I'm an IT geek so stay with me now, LOL... this game is played on 11/11 and in binary 1111 = 15 wait for it..... As in Jimmy's 15th win as a 49er! So that makes the win a mathematical certainty 😁
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
With or w/out Kwon Alexander, Niners aren't losing to these cawksuckers, bruh

Last night's baby willow is more elusive and fresher than the daddy willow so #No1Scurred
Been waiting for this one, we gonna pluck these dirty birds
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Seahawks are the most overrated team in the league

Why do you think that?
(Really hope you're right though!)

They barely beat bad teams at home.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Wilson needs to play at an MVP level for the Seahawks to even have a chance.

49ers by a billion

49ers 75
Seahawks 4
Originally posted by 49ers90sBaby:

No to all of this. He's running less because he's older and has slowed down as a runner, and is throwing from inside the tackle box more because he's really developed as a passer (saying within the tackle box instead of the pocket, because he's still the antsy mess he has always been when he steps into the pocket and his first read isn't there).

I don't like it but I think how they want to play on offense is going to make life hell on our LBs, and Wilson is going to be good for the 2 or 3 improbably chunk plays he gets every game.

The 9ers are clearly the better team and the Seahawks' defense is trash so I'm not that worried about this game (I think it's going to take 2+ in the turnover margin for the Seahawks to win), but I think what they want to do on offense does unfortunately match up fairly well with where we've been struggling on defense.
Originally posted by valrod33:
49ers by a billion

49ers 75
Seahawks 4

This. Pretty sure we'll see Mullens after halftime.
Just looking back those Seahawk-49er matchups during the Harbaugh years were so intense every 49er fan hated Pete and the Seahawks.
Sea toots?
Share 49ersWebzone