LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Who in the right fvcking mind ok'd Sea Toots?!

Mods?! Im looking at all y'all especially English who likes to be the gestapo of NT change the title to Seahawks, lets not become "those" fans
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

Mods?! Im looking at all y'all especially English who likes to be the gestapo of NT change the title to Seahawks, lets not become "those" fans

You're right. It should be Sea s**ts.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Sea-words

(Get it? C- words...? )

Is that a tear I see?

Are you guys not getting the reference?

Remember Joe Staley's daughter calling the Seahawks "toots"?

Sea-cucks is my go to
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Sea-cucks is my go to

she-cawks
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Sea-cucks is my go to

she-cawks

Ugh.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Are you guys not getting the reference?

Remember Joe Staley's daughter calling the Seahawks "toots"?

I think I'm the only other one who remembers that.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I wouldn't be surprised if Pete tries to play the same game as the Cardinals did.
They have better receivers, running backs, QB, coach, etc. Hopefully that little humbling will wake the defense up and they play lights out next Monday.

Originally posted by MrGriz:
I think I'm the only other one who remembers that.

Originally posted by Chief:
I wouldn't be surprised if Pete tries to play the same game as the Cardinals did.
They have better receivers, running backs, QB, coach, etc. Hopefully that little humbling will wake the defense up and they play lights out next Monday.

I think the rest and game planning will make have more of an impact than being humbled.
Originally posted by Chief:

Wilson is elite when he's out of the pocket, so I think they'll do a lot of bootlegs and things like that. They'll also get the ball out of his hands quickly like Kingsbury schemed up.

This, by far, is the biggest game of the ShannyLynch tenure. With all the positive vibes, if they lose at home to Seattle there will be a cloud over the season. Seattle is different. Losing to NO, GB, Baltimore or Seattle on the road is one thing, but they have to beat Seattle at home. National TV. Big boy game. Holy crap I'm amped up for this game.
C'mon TB, play SEA as well as you played LAR a few weeks ago

You're obviously one of "those" bandwagon fans if you don't know the reference lol
Share 49ersWebzone