LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs SEATTLE TOOTS 💨 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 10

Originally posted by FL9er:
Having a feeling this is going to be a repeat of the Arizona game or last year's OT win over Sea; a shootout.

This team has played its best vs good teams. I don't anticipate that changing. It's a young team that plays like they are trying to prove something. Which imo explains the let down to the Cards.
Our defense is going to see this game as a loss and come out super ready (unless of course we give up a TD to start the game, as is tradition).
I really want to win this game. But man, after watching this defense against Murray I'm just not so sure
I feel KM is alot more elusive than RW. I think this game tonight against AZ will help us with RW. Hopefully Kwon is ok tho..
Niners 37

Seahawks 10
Next 3 games at home. It feels good to have right now.
I felt better about this one until tonight, but I still think we are winning it. Seahawks are going to score at least 20. My gut for a final score is 24-21 Niners 9-0.
[ Edited by mattster03 on Oct 31, 2019 at 10:01 PM ]
Niners will shut down Wilson. Book it
9-0
I might just wear my Michael Myers mask for this one!! With a Lott or Bosa Jersey...

Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
I really want to win this game. But man, after watching this defense against Murray I'm just not so sure

It's all too perfect. We have extra long to plan for the Seahawks. while they're busy getting ready for their game on Sunday we Will be sitting there watching them while our now pissed off defense gets rested. Meanwhile Staley and Kittle will be back and healthy as well. We are going to kill them to death
Seahawks are the most overrated team in the league
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

There is a decent chance they'll be coming into MNF with after a loss to the Bucs
Originally posted by mattster03:
There is a decent chance they'll be coming into MNF with after a loss to the Bucs

nah
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Why do you think that?
(Really hope you're right though!)
Share 49ersWebzone