LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Taking a look at the 49ers cap situation in 2020 and beyond

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice work AB

Someone is gonna have to pay AA. What will they do?
WOW!!!!! Impressive AB.

Question, how did you come to Kittle's and Amstead's avg salary? Seems a little light, especially Kittle.
Nice work AB. Onething we can't forsee is a draft pick pushing a guy off the roster. Maybe saving the team some money. Recently all their big signings have been have front loaded. Will be interesting to see how they do all these deals.
We can probably save more space by cutting our kicker this year!
Originally posted by 49ersam-II:
We can probably save more space by cutting our kicker this year!

i dont understand any of that
Originally posted by 60sFan:
WOW!!!!! Impressive AB.

Question, how did you come to Kittle's and Amstead's avg salary? Seems a little light, especially Kittle.

I just went with what I feel the players values are.
This is great. I was worried we would have to make some hard choices but it seems we can keep both mine strong and the other key players as well. Sweet.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
WOW!!!!! Impressive AB.

TE's still haven't seen the massive explosions in salary that other positions have. Isnt the top TE still just over half of Cooks's salary?
[ Edited by jonnydel on Oct 15, 2019 at 7:12 PM ]
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
WOW!!!!! Impressive AB.

TE's still haven't seen the massive explosions in salary that other positions have. Isnt the top TE still just over half of Cooks's salary?

I see Gronk's Base in 2018 was $8,000,000. So $12,000,000 seems realistic for Kittle in 2020. Your projection seems on the money.

Now do the Rams
I'm so glad someone does the math on these things. Great work. Even if it is probably optimistic at least it gives a framework of what to expect and that is very much appreciated.
  • dj43
  • Jiks
Nice work
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Now do the Rams

Trade 2022 and 2023 first round picks to a team willing to take Gurley's contract. If no takers, include 2024 and 2025 first round picks.
Share 49ersWebzone