LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
It has to be done no later than 12 days in advance, so it can't be flexed. No idea why they decided to stick with Steelers/Chargers.

They wanted to showcase a soccer stadium in bumf**k part of LA....filled with Steelers fans

And the Steelers will have a 3rd string QB too most likely. I would be shocked if Rudolph can play.

I read an article how the NFL does not want to piss off the Steelers fans by removing them.
Probably hardest game of the year, gonna face a pissed off rams team at their house, I honestly wouldn't be too upset if we lost, we gonna get their best effort for sure but even if we lose it's not the end of the world
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Probably hardest game of the year, gonna face a pissed off rams team at their house, I honestly wouldn't be too upset if we lost, we gonna get their best effort for sure but even if we lose it's not the end of the world
Must win game for Rams

While I do agree with you...

I hope our team is preparing for this like it's the playoffs
At least we got a nice easy game after this one.
I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I was more worried about the Rams WRs than the Browns.
There will be more Niner fans than Rams fans at the Coliseum
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
I'm gonna be honest with you guys, I was more worried about the Rams WRs than the Browns.

Yea rams are gonna be tough cause if they lose they gonna fall 3 back in the division, this is their must win game and we can really sink them with a win here is why I'm saying this gonna be the hardest game of the year

IMO week 9 onward is an interesting stretch. Prime time opponents in weeks 12-14. And sandwiched before and after with divisional opponents.
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

GOH with this. You want them to lose so you can be right. Geezus, man. Give it a rest.

The Rams are a much better team than the Browns, who are not very good.

Dude, your act is sooo old and stale. If u r gonna troll, at least be good like Chaz. If you are being serious I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

This will be a good game. Rams had a mini bye And they are desperate. This honestly might be their season if they lose. Their schedule isn't easy and going 3 games back in the division would leave them very little room for error. We need to step on their throats and put them in a hole... And we will!
Originally posted by njninersfan420:
Originally posted by Furlow:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

GOH with this. You want them to lose so you can be right. Geezus, man. Give it a rest.

The Rams are a much better team than the Browns, who are not very good.

Dude, your act is sooo old and stale. If u r gonna troll, at least be good like Chaz. If you are being serious I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Yea, I'm a troll because I think the Rams are better than the Browns.
I say this is our litmus test. Should be fun.
All of a sudden this is a must win game for the Rams if they want to win the division. Let see how they do under pressure.
Rams have been shaky at best even in most of their wins. I think we we come out focused we put a hurting on them
Share 49ersWebzone