LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by mayo49:
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.

It has to be done no later than 12 days in advance, so it can't be flexed. No idea why they decided to stick with Steelers/Chargers.
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:

It has to be done no later than 12 days in advance, so it can't be flexed. No idea why they decided to stick with Steelers/Chargers.

Because they can only flex 2. Too early to flex.

They wanted to showcase a soccer stadium in bumf**k part of LA....filled with Steelers fans
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
This is the final Niners-Rams meeting in the LA Coliseum....I want it invaded by Niners fans (80%-20% or more) and make it a road game for the lambs

There will be quite a bit (49ers fans) and more could be coming out of the wood works...

I wonder if all their fair weather fans even know if their team is playing the 49ers...probably not
Originally posted by Youngone:
Because they can only flex 2. Too early to flex.

Nah the window to flex was opened...NFL in their infinite wisdom just chose not to flex Niners-Rams (it would've been an easy move for the TV crew across town from Carson soccer field to LA Colosseum)
Originally posted by LVJay:
There will be quite a bit (49ers fans) and more could be coming out of the wood works...

I wonder if all their fair weather fans even know if their team is playing the 49ers...probably not

They're to busy debating what uniforms they will wear next year, whether male cheerleaders will take off, etc
Stay away from Donald a guard Cooper.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

They declined, thankfully
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

They act as if this is the 70s version of both teams...some b******t going on up there
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by LVJay:

They're to busy debating what uniforms they will wear next year, whether male cheerleaders will take off, etc

They got too many distractions

This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

Are you always such a Debbie downer. Geez man hasn't even been a day, we're 4-0 just enjoy it. If you can't STHU and go see your buddies at .nut
Originally posted by genus49:
Need D to play even better than they did today. No home advantage on this one so they'll be a hair slower off the snap and offense will have a harder go of it.

Let's get our first divisional win boys! First of 6 this year.

will be more niner fans than rams fans lol.
Originally posted by Seattle49er:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

Are you always such a Debbie downer. Geez man hasn't even been a day, we're 4-0 just enjoy it. If you can't STHU and go see your buddies at .nut

Hasn't even been a few hours. Will definitely be a tough game but the team is playing very well right now. Enjoy the moment, it's been a long time!
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

5-0
Share 49ersWebzone