There are 148 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨

⛏ SF 49ERS @ LA RAMS 🐏 Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 6

Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

GOH with this. You want them to lose so you can be right. Geezus, man. Give it a rest.



The Rams are a much better team than the Browns, who are not very good.

Much better? They barely beat the Browns. But I'm sure when the Niners smack the Rams next week you'll be saying how they aren't very good.

You had this same act prior to this Browns game. Now after the win you dismiss it. Doesn't it get tiring being a hater?

No, bruh...Cheattle cawk fans love to troll us

I mean that's gonna be what we'll hear / read all season until we play the Packers or Saints apparently. Reminds me of 2011.

By the time we play the Seahawks, everyone will have realized they're actually not good.
This is the final Niners-Rams meeting in the LA Coliseum....I want it invaded by Niners fans (80%-20% or more) and make it a road game for the lambs

When does Nelson our LS come back? Will it be this game?
Originally posted by mattster03:
When does Nelson our LS come back? Will it be this game?

against the redskins
Originally posted by mattster03:
It's going to turn into a shootout that we win. Goff will throw 50+ times. 31-28 Niners . My prediction record... just like the Niners 4-0

IMO Shanahan would have the advantage if McVay entertains the shootout. Should be a good gauge for the team.
Originally posted by Youngone:
The narrative will be how bad our opponents' records have been. Then once we beat the Rams they were overrated....

This, and how Jimmy G hasn't had to actually do anything substantial for us to win any of our games (game winning TD drive against PIT, 297/3TD vs CIN) and its been all the run game and defenses doing that has got us to this point.
Run the ball down their throats, they can't stop it
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,378
Originally posted by judodono:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
This is going to be a tough game. We can't let ourselves get overconfident after beating a bad Browns team. We're stepping up in class now and we're going up against a Rams team with 4 more days to prepare than us that badly needs a win.

GOH with this. You want them to lose so you can be right. Geezus, man. Give it a rest.



The Rams are a much better team than the Browns, who are not very good.

Much better? They barely beat the Browns. But I'm sure when the Niners smack the Rams next week you'll be saying how they aren't very good.

You had this same act prior to this Browns game. Now after the win you dismiss it. Doesn't it get tiring being a hater?

No, bruh...Cheattle cawk fans love to troll us

I mean that's gonna be what we'll hear / read all season until we play the Packers or Saints apparently. Reminds me of 2011.

By the time we play the Seahawks, everyone will have realized they're actually not good.

Yeah no doubt!

Losing to Saints / Packers isn't terrible...before tonight, they were the best looking in NFC (highly touted).

Eagles will be awesome when they get healthy. We'll meet up with all these teams later on (reg season and/or playoffs)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 45,300
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,378
Originally posted by zonkers:
Originally posted by mattster03:
It's going to turn into a shootout that we win. Goff will throw 50+ times. 31-28 Niners . My prediction record... just like the Niners 4-0

IMO Shanahan would have the advantage if McVay entertains the shootout. Should be a good gauge for the team.

I desperately need Niners to shame McBae and his lil Lambs in LA. I must have it!!

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Run the ball down their throats, they can't stop it

Probably Phillips' #1 concern. #2 concern is the secondary falling asleep.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.

It's too late. Deadline for this to happen was last Tuesday.
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.

Nah not happening, it would've been done last week
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.

its too late
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 45,300
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by mayo49:
I think this game gets flexed to Sunday Night Football.

It's too late. Deadline for this to happen was last Tuesday.

That's too bad - would have been cool.
Share 49erswebzone