LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Crazy Great Expectations: 12-4 Year and more...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What do you guys think? Two games (Pittsburg and New Orleans) we're suppose to lose, but if we win these games, are we on our way to a (at least) 1204 season? If major injuries to key personnel are avoided for the rest of the year, I believe we can win all remaining games ahead!
dude put down the crack pipe immediately... only 2 games down and lots of football left to play... I would be thrilled with 8-8 considering what we have been through the last several years
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
dude put down the crack pipe immediately... only 2 games down and lots of football left to play... I would be thrilled with 8-8 considering what we have been through the last several years

not gonna lie, he kinda has a point. the rest of the NFC west look like so shaky and off despite Hawks and Rams being 2-0.. Saints could be interesting, then we have Pitt. I would not be surprised if we swept our division, honestly.
[ Edited by SkyZer0 on Sep 16, 2019 at 11:36 AM ]
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

not gonna lie, he kinda has a point. the rest of the NFC west look like so shaky and off despite Hawks and Rams being 2-0.. Saints could be interesting, then we have Pitt. I would not be surprised if we swept our division, honestly.

NO is gonna have a rough year, Brees has a ruptured tendon in his throwing hand
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

that's why I said they could be interesting. as in, NO and Pitt are all of a sudden VERY winnable and favorable match-ups for us.
I need to see us play the Rams and Seattle before claiming this.
I'm down officially with 9-7 , but had a parenthetical , if we won first 4...then look out. And 12-4 under those circumstances was my #.

Problem is, look back last 5 yrs, most injured team in the league. When you factor that in....i mean , look at NO and Brees...you just don't know when the injury grim reaper is going to pay your team a visit.

Also, look over last 20 yrs and of the good teams , the one who was the healthiest is the one who who won the SB. It remains pretty much the sine qua non of winning it all. Good health, altho everybody loses somebody along the way. QBs , DEs, LBs , RBs , OTs, C...those are the ones that wipe teams out.
Championship!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

have you seen them play? they're 2-0, but look at the point margin difference.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
8 wins. after game 5 or 6 i may or may not adjust

Originally posted by cciowa:
8 wins. after game 5 or 6 i may or may not adjust

Looks like it's time for you to be a Faithful again.
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Sucks for us. We're gonna have to play Brees while rams and hawks play teddy.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

To be fair . About Seahawks we got slaughtered in Seattle last year but two weeks later at home won a great game where Seattle really needed to win. So add in another year of the team learning the offense, Jimmy g, a dependable defense and we should definitely be able to split the series with them. Also looked way better vs bengals than they did, and that game was even at Seattle.

Rams are a whole other beast. Goff isn't exactly lighting the world on fire this year though.
We have beaten 2 teams that, in general, are having difficulty knowing how to win. Pittsburgh is going to be tough on the sole basis that they know how to win. Now factor in that they are 0-2. PIT will be a very tough out.
Originally posted by Joecool:
We have beaten 2 teams that, in general, are having difficulty knowing how to win. Pittsburgh is going to be tough on the sole basis that they know how to win. Now factor in that they are 0-2. PIT will be a very tough out.

Will be at home though and their QB is making his first nfl start. We are currently a 7 point favorite. For sure a tough matchup but odds are against them.
Share 49ersWebzone