LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS @ TB BUCCANEERS ⛵️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS @ TB BUCCANEERS ⛵️ Pregame Thread - 2019 Season Week 1

Please post all your pregame news, observations & discussions here.

This thread will be locked come gameday, to be superseded by an Official Gameday Thread.

In cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) mods will do so.
  • Mayor
  • Veteran
How the hell could you stop me?
Why in the world would you try?
I go hard forever,
That's just how I'm designed
That's just how I was built
See the look in my eyes
You take all of this from me
And I'm still gon' survive
Going to this game, can't wait. I hope the hurricane (damage) does not affect it
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Going to this game, can't wait. I hope the hurricane (damage) does not affect it

I'll be at this game as well with my brother and my dad. Also thinking the same thing. I live in Palm Coast so it's definitely a concern.
Let's do this!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

I'll be at this game as well with my brother and my dad. Also thinking the same thing. I live in Palm Coast so it's definitely a concern.

So, the Hurricane will have already arrived.? I thought it's coming on gameday or something.
I'm feeling good about this. Niners gonna eat that W.

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

So, the Hurricane will have already arrived.? I thought it's coming on gameday or something.
It's supposed to hit by monday so by gameday itll definitely be gone but it all depends on the damage after
[ Edited by FredFlintstone on Aug 30, 2019 at 6:41 AM ]
Hopefully Bosa plays this game. I feel like our D line should dominate this game.
1-0

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Hopefully Bosa plays this game. I feel like our D line should dominate this game.

The D will dominate - I see an easy win for us.

You better watch what you say, CC coming for you lol!

Tampa has an offense that can put up points in a hurry and while our D played well in preseason they still have to show they can put it together against teams which actually game plan against us.

It's a road game across the coast. Tampa could be played for something depending on what happens with the hurricane and it's a home opener for them.

I'll take the win. Not sure if it will be easy.
We should have beaten these clowns last year. So I'm expecting a win. This is a game that a good team should be expected to win.

Eat a Winston!
a poll on a 49ers message board choosing who wins between the bucs and 9ers. lol. wonder who's gonna have the most votes
Share 49ersWebzone