LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

Kevin Givens - DL - UDFA

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
So I guess we will be activating Daniels off the PS unless Hurst is ready to go now.

Hurst isn't eligible to come off IR yet.
Kerr will be put back in for this game vs the Packers. Hopefully he is alot better than he was in week 1.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
Originally posted by Crown:
what is the typical recovery time from "High Ankle Sprain"

I legit dont know.

Isn't that the injury Jimmy had last season?

Yes, he did, now we need Hurst to get back ASAP, he's eligible after this weeks game to come off IR, same for Hurd & D.Harris.

Luckily our DL is so deep, but still sucks.

Originally posted by Crown:
what is the typical recovery time from "High Ankle Sprain"

I legit dont know.

Isn't that the injury Jimmy had last season?

Yes I believe Jimmy had a high ankle sprain, but I think he may have re-aggravated it last year.

So I guess we will be activating Daniels off the PS unless Hurst is ready to go now.

Daniels would be a great addition, and Hurst, as I said above, is eligible after this weeks game along with Hurd & Harris.
Kerr will be put back in for this game vs the Packers. Hopefully he is alot better than he was in week 1.

Same here, hope he plays better, cause he's been a dependable player throughout his career.
How hasn't any love been GIVENS to this guy for yesterday? He was blowing up some plays! He got that fumbled on Cook I believe.
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
How hasn't any love been GIVENS to this guy for yesterday? He was blowing up some plays! He got that fumbled on Cook I believe.

Correct. He went full beast mode a couple of plays including the cook fumble where he demolished his man and then completely crushed cook.

Had him self a game.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Nov 29, 2021 at 4:58 PM ]
He's been playing some very solid football. He's playing like a top backup and rotational guy. I've been very impressed. Reminds me of Brenson Buckner
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:

Givens and DJ Jones were blowing things up front consistently. I even get Jones and Givens mixed up sometimes. Same body style, height and Givens is playing dam near as good as Jones who is having a terrific season.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
the guy just has that knack for making plays.. he reminds me of the DeMarco Farr
Givens had a couple rough games earlier in the year it seemed, but has really rebounded. We need that from our DL group, especially with LBs hurting right now.

Givens had a couple rough games earlier in the year it seemed, but has really rebounded. We need that from our DL group, especially with LBs hurting right now.

I thought the same thing too towards mid year.

Wonder if he can replace DJ Jones if Jones gets a big offer from somewhere else?
Good game. Had a TFL and a sack.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Good game. Had a TFL and a sack.

He was awesome. Imagine if we had AA and Kinlaw back
Great image

Originally posted by elguapo:
He was awesome. Imagine if we had AA and Kinlaw back

cant wait for our interior DL rotation to come back
Share 49ersWebzone