Originally posted by OsBoogie:
bunch of judgmental people here. A guy dates a girl that you don't approve of but nothing bad that we know of came out of it. A young guy in his 20's goes to a club with his peers that aren't necessarily known troublemakers?
I honestly wouldn't care if he married her, it just comes off as brash and bazaar. I know Jimmy isn't beating women, causing locker room drama or yelling "bomb!" at an airport. I have belief in the guy and can only hope he becomes the greatest ever. I'm just pointing out my concern, wouldn't necessarily call him a knuckle head but he seemed to have so much confidence last year that it kind of came off as a bit arrogant. I'd like to see him put together a couple of FULL good seasons (which he's never had) before I see this from my franchise qb