LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

SF VS AZ WRs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Their WRs might have the advantage but it's going to be negated quickly by our DL versus their OL
Originally posted by NCommand:
Jesus.

ZWR Fitzgerald, Larry
ZWR Butler, Hakeem
XWR Williams, Chad
XWR White, Kevin
XWR Johnson, KeeSean
SWR Cooper, Pharoh
SWR Kirk, Christian
SWR Isabella, Andy

WRs aren't gonna mean s**t if Murray sucks
Jesus.

ZWR Fitzgerald, Larry
ZWR Butler, Hakeem
XWR Williams, Chad
XWR White, Kevin
XWR Johnson, KeeSean
SWR Cooper, Pharoh
SWR Kirk, Christian
SWR Isabella, Andy

Chad Williams is garbage. Cooper is primarily a special teamer. Kevin White hasn't been healthy long enough to show if he can play at the NFL level.

It'll come down to Fitz, Kirk and Isabella vs Pettis, Goodwin and Deebo.

Also, Kittle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Arizona TE
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Whomever has the best secondary should win the division.

lol let's hope not.

Lol exactly my thought. Let's not discount pass rush. Ours should be ridiculous.
I may be wrong, but doesn't AZ have a porous offensive line. That will certainly play into things.
Isabella going to get knocked out.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Chad Williams is garbage. Cooper is primarily a special teamer. Kevin White hasn't been healthy long enough to show if he can play at the NFL level.

Also, Kittle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any Arizona TE

Good point. We should look at all pass catchers too.
If you started this thread last year it is like watching 2 seagulls fight for sour dough bread in the gutter.
Jesus.

ZWR Fitzgerald, Larry
ZWR Butler, Hakeem
XWR Williams, Chad
XWR White, Kevin
XWR Johnson, KeeSean
SWR Cooper, Pharoh
SWR Kirk, Christian
SWR Isabella, Andy

Yup
Originally posted by redwood:
I may be wrong, but doesn't AZ have a porous offensive line. That will certainly play into things.

So do the 49ers so theyre even in that dept.

Also, Kittle>>>>>>> any Arizona TE

This is true.
But given Kittle is by far your #1 offensive weapon, itll be no thing to lock him up with PP or Byron Murphy. Cool thing about having 2 elite CBs. You have one to spare.

Pettis is good, but no worry. Im interested in Deebo. Hes a great player. I suppose he'll get the other CB
Originally posted by illinois9er:
Their WRs might have the advantage but it's going to be negated quickly by our DL versus their OL

Agree 100%. Gonna lead the NFC West in sacks by a wide margin.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by redwood:

Without looking up can you name their o-line?

I know our o-line isn't the best but the average NFL fan knows Staley, knows we took McGlinchey 9 overall last year and knows we signed Richburg for center.
Originally posted by Cardinal42:
Also, Kittle>>>>>>> any Arizona TE

This is true.
But given Kittle is by far your #1 offensive weapon, itll be no thing to lock him up with PP or Byron Murphy. Cool thing about having 2 elite CBs. You have one to spare.

Pettis is good, but no worry. Im interested in Deebo. Hes a great player. I suppose he'll get the other CB

Ha! If the plan is to put a #3 CB or a Safety on Pettis, then the answer to this thread will be very clear!
Can you expand to the whole NFCW? The whole division got bigger and faster esp. after the draft.

Whomever has the best secondary should win the division.

Or the best pass rush. Say what you will about short passes, but they are risky if the defense is in a disguise, and young qbs hesitate.
Share 49ersWebzone