LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 285 users in the forums

OT Justin Skule

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Overkill:
He had a bad game in a season where he's really come through for us overall. I think he'll bounce back.

Totally agree!

Actually he was also pretty bad vs cards last week. Jimmy just got the ball out quickly. But he's not bad for a 6th round pick and should improve.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
My boy got absolutely Skuled today and they definitely made the right call to pull him. He was completely outmatched by Z. Smith, but it's the kind of lesson that every young player needs to experience if they want to have a long career in the NFL.

Yep. He got beat on 2 plays. Brunskill got beat one time too.

Getting beat on 2 plays is not enough to get you benched. He was awful his entire time out there and looked completely unprepared and lost.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by Overkill:
He had a bad game in a season where he's really come through for us overall. I think he'll bounce back.

Totally agree!

• dj43
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
My boy got absolutely Skuled today and they definitely made the right call to pull him. He was completely outmatched by Z. Smith, but it's the kind of lesson that every young player needs to experience if they want to have a long career in the NFL.

Yep. He got beat on 2 plays. Brunskill got beat one time too.

Getting beat on 2 plays is not enough to get you benched. He was awful his entire time out there and looked completely unprepared and lost.

Did you read the note about a major leg bruise?

His footspeed was slower than usual yesterday and his pad level was higher. Both of those could be attributed to a leg that was too sore to bend the way it should.

Let him heal and get more PT and he will be fine. He was very good in earlier games.
Oh hey now.
He's played much better than expected in limited time. I trust him in this big game.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
ZaDarius Smith about to molest him again.
Oh yea. He was bad yesterday. I wonder if they can put in that rookie they drafted in the 5th round?
It'll be interesting to see if he got stronger, better technique, how Kyle works around him again (or not), etc.

trash
Sucks just as much if not more than last season. Zero improvement. Trash
Originally posted by Heroism:
trash

Again.

I member fans were saying he looks like a replacement for Staley.

#FanStandards
Originally posted by NCommand:
trash

Again.

#FanStandards

Some think anyone can just come in and replace a guy. Shanahan was clearly scheming around this guy in 2019.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by NCommand:
trash

Again.

#FanStandards

Some think anyone can just come in and replace a guy. Shanahan was clearly scheming around this guy in 2019.

Clearly to everyone but a few, that is.
Share 49ersWebzone