Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 692 users in the forums

DE Nick Bosa "Smaller Bear" NO POLITICS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled

Are there any elite pass rushers that have shorter arms than Nick Bosa?

I'll give you a hint:

There was one in Kansas City last season that racked up 14 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a contract year after having two back surgeries.

That player might be pretty important to us right now...

Interesting, though every measure of Ford's arm length that I can find was from 5+ years ago. His arms are likely significantly longer now.

Ford's Combine arm measurements are 32 7/8"

Yea, but how long are they now?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled

Are there any elite pass rushers that have shorter arms than Nick Bosa?

I'll give you a hint:

There was one in Kansas City last season that racked up 14 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a contract year after having two back surgeries.

That player might be pretty important to us right now...

Interesting, though every measure of Ford's arm length that I can find was from 5+ years ago. His arms are likely significantly longer now.

Ford's Combine arm measurements are 32 7/8"

Yea, but how long are they now?

Is this real life?
Originally posted by plummerfan:
Question: suppose Cardinals pick or trade out and Bosa went #1. Are there any reports who Niners would have got at 2 for second option? Or would they have traded out? Good thing deal has been finalized time for a healthy training camp! 🤞

It was said they had Bosa and QW ranked the same but they preferred edge rusher. It would be QW unless we got a big trade offer.
That's all I ever cared about.

Get.the.damn.quarterback.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled

It's the new "hands on hips"
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,739
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled

Are there any elite pass rushers that have shorter arms than Nick Bosa?

I'll give you a hint:

There was one in Kansas City last season that racked up 14 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a contract year after having two back surgeries.

That player might be pretty important to us right now...

Interesting, though every measure of Ford's arm length that I can find was from 5+ years ago. His arms are likely significantly longer now.

Ford's Combine arm measurements are 32 7/8"

Yea, but how long are they now?

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality.
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by 60sFan:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled

Are there any elite pass rushers that have shorter arms than Nick Bosa?

I'll give you a hint:

There was one in Kansas City last season that racked up 14 sacks and 8 forced fumbles in a contract year after having two back surgeries.

That player might be pretty important to us right now...

Interesting, though every measure of Ford's arm length that I can find was from 5+ years ago. His arms are likely significantly longer now.

Ford's Combine arm measurements are 32 7/8"

Yea, but how long are they now?

Is this the real life?

Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide,

No escape from reality.

Open your fly

Look down at the fries,

And peeeee!
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled



So you're telling me has shorter arms than all of those guys huh?
Originally posted by KittleSkittle:
Yea, but how long are they now?

Jared Allen has short arms, Justin smith has short arms, Mack has short arms, Demarcus Lawrence has short arms, Melvin Ingram has short arms etc etc
Originally posted by Heroism:
That's all I ever cared about.

Get.the.damn.quarterback.

Let's f**king gooo!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Von Miller's arm length is 33.5 inches. Khalil Mack's arm length is 33.25 inches. Nick Bosa's arm length is 33 inches.

What's with all the "short arms" jokes? I thought they were funny at first but after looking up the actual numbers I feel misled



So you're telling me has shorter arms than all of those guys huh?

We can throw Melvin Ingram and his 31 1/2 inch arms on that list. Oh and Kerrigan (33 3/8 )
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Whoooo. Good news today.

f**kin fanny pack ass wearing n***a...
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,510
Originally posted by NCommand:

I cant wait to see Buck and Bosa just kill QB's.

If Saleh can be a half decent DC, on paper this defense looks to be top 10.
Originally posted by plummerfan:
Question: suppose Cardinals pick or trade out and Bosa went #1. Are there any reports who Niners would have got at 2 for second option? Or would they have traded out? Good thing deal has been finalized time for a healthy training camp! 🤞

General consensus was Daniel Jones.

[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jul 25, 2019 at 6:28 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone