Dee Ford will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Kwon Alexander will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Jason Verett will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Tevin Coleman will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Jimmie Ward will be good "if he can stay healthy"

Go John Lynch!!!

LOL. There's way more than that dude!
go nIneRs
They have a lot of company that was already here. Jimmie Garoppolo, McKinnon, Breida, Sherman, Pettis, Tartt, who else?
  • thl408
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Dee Ford will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Kwon Alexander will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Jason Verett will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Tevin Coleman will be good "if he can stay healthy"
Jimmy Ward will be good "if he can stay healthy"

Go John Lynch!!!

Nice list and good point about being healthy, although some players won't be good even when healthy. I took the time to add a few more players to the list. You can find it here:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/sf/san-francisco-49ers
Originally posted by NCommand:
LOL. There's way more than that dude!

Yea I'm sure....just pointing out the pattern with our latest signings.

John Lynch is thinking to himself like..."Hmmm...this guy is always hurt but IIIIIFFFFF he can stay healthy, we'd have a hell of a player!"

This thought process is killing me.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
That's the entire NFL. Lol
Originally posted by thl408:
Nice list and good point about being healthy, although some players won't be good even when healthy. I took the time to add a few more players to the list. You can find it here:
http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/roster/_/name/sf/san-francisco-49ers

LMAO! So true.

Here were the I.R.'s just last year. That doesn't even count the players who were in/out every other game like Foster, Goodwin, BeatHard, etc.

(Malcolm Johnson - Released, Aaron Burbridge - Released --- Jimmy Garoppolo, Jerick McKinnon, Matt Breida, Dante Pettis, Jaquiski Tartt, Raheem Mostert, Jimmie Ward, Emmanuel Moseley, J.P. Flynn, Ahkello Witherspoon, Dekoda Watson, Brock Coyle, Adrian Colbert & Pierre Garcon) / Marcell Harris - Activated from I.R. / Kentavius Street - Activated from I.R. for practice only
  • evil
  • Veteran
Webzone complains about injury history of players we signed.

Also Webzone calls for Lynch to be fired for not trading for OBJ (missed 21 games in 5 seasons) or signing Earl Thomas who has had injury issues the last 3 years.

If it don't make dollars it don't make cents.

• KiwiM
  • Veteran
It's the nature of free agency.

Guys who produce at a consistently high level and don't get injured don't tend to hit free agency very often - they get locked up/franchise tagged etc.
It's our field. Told you guys it sucks they could
Play ice hockey on that sucker. They are better off putting that fake stuff down at this point.
Baalke squad 2.0
Originally posted by NCommand:

The big difference between Trent ant Trent 2.0 is that the guys that Lynch signed have actually performed in the NFL at a High Level . Baalke's guys never performed at the NFL level, only the college level. Thus his purported draft "bargains." Bargain Baalke. lol. Trent drafted guys "hoping" they would one day perform. Lynch has signed guys THAT HAVE PERFORMED hoping that they are merely healthy, and will return to their prior NFL PERFORMANCE levels.

Big F****ing difference if you ask little old me.
Share 49ersWebzone