LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

Off-season Coaches film analysis thread - VIDEO EDITION

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just gonna put this thread here for some youtube links. If you want, I've never tried this before with youtube, but if you want to subscribe, go for it I guess, lol.

.be
Good stuff jonnydel.
Will definitely subscribe. Nice idea. Do you feel like this would be more work going forward or was the previous way tedious enough to try something else? either way I'm all for it. really makes me think Shanahan would be a world-class chessplayer being able to think so far ahead, lol. awesome stuff that I wouldn't notice otherwise
[ Edited by defenderDX on Feb 21, 2019 at 12:25 PM ]
  • dj43
Good thread idea. Keeps the off-season a good bit more interesting.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Will definitely subscribe. Nice idea. Do you feel like this would be more work going forward or was the previous way tedious enough to try something else? either way I'm all for it. really makes me think Shanahan would be a world-class chessplayer being able to think so far ahead, lol. awesome stuff that I wouldn't notice otherwise

Really, it's a lot less drawing and circles and squares, lol. It takes a lot less time as far as saving files and organizing them. I just have to make sure when I talk I don't stumble over my words a ton or it's embarrassing, lol.
How does he have only 2 subscribers!

You freakn Zoner get up off your asses -- click subscribe on his channel NOW!
Originally posted by jonnydel:

Really, it's a lot less drawing and circles and squares, lol. It takes a lot less time as far as saving files and organizing them. I just have to make sure when I talk I don't stumble over my words a ton or it's embarrassing, lol.

LOL. yeah, you didn't do that at all. the more often you put these out the more natural it'll become anyhow. besides, I was more focused on the play and what you were trying to convey going on more than anything.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

can't right now, I'll be able to when I get home
.be
I don't see how you guys have the patient to looked and identified the players/numbers on NFL coaches films.

I usually have to do several passes on play/pause to ID them. Especially down at the trenches.

Very nice and well done...I remember that play from in game and thinking here comes the crosser. Just had a huge smile on my face when I seen what Pettis actually did.
[ Edited by Niners816 on Feb 21, 2019 at 12:57 PM ]

I'm so disappointed in you.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I'm so disappointed in you.

The kittle drop was in the Minnesota game and then like 2 plays later was the pick 6
I subscribed...always loved your threads but I'm for anything that I dont have to read as much lol
Share 49ersWebzone