Shop Find 49ers gear online
Subscribed
Nice stuff.
Missed you Jonnydel! Subscribed!
  • All22
  • Veteran
Great Work.
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Unfortunately, Richburg's not noticing a blitz to his left had nothing to do with his injury.
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Unfortunately, Richburg's not noticing a blitz to his left had nothing to do with his injury.

Granted, every center in the league has had those. It's why teams bring overload blitzes. Unfortunately, we seem to have had more than most teams.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Subscribed, man. Good work bro
Well done jonnydel.
[ Edited by John_Candy on Feb 22, 2019 at 2:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Granted, every center in the league has had those. It's why teams bring overload blitzes. Unfortunately, we seem to have had more than most teams.

Such a great example of his vision, anticipation and arm talent.

Bold - that would be an understatement. That's a free rusher with a 10 yard full sprint into your $137M QB.
Excellent info!

• Andra
  • Veteran
Well done sir!
Subscribed!!
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Will definitely subscribe. Nice idea. Do you feel like this would be more work going forward or was the previous way tedious enough to try something else? either way I'm all for it. really makes me think Shanahan would be a world-class chessplayer being able to think so far ahead, lol. awesome stuff that I wouldn't notice otherwise

Really, it's a lot less drawing and circles and squares, lol. It takes a lot less time as far as saving files and organizing them. I just have to make sure when I talk I don't stumble over my words a ton or it's embarrassing, lol.

This is awesome! Thanks!
Great stuff, I subscribed and just made my "football widow" I mean wife watch. Even she who shops on Sunday's was impressed!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Feb 23, 2019 at 10:27 AM ]
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Good stuff jonnydel.

+1
Subscribed. The offseason just got better. And, we've got the Combine coming up in a few days and then right after that Free Agency.
Share 49ersWebzone