There are 197 users in the forums

Post-Seattle Positives

Mullens stat line was ok. Looks like he is throwing a beach ball at times but he moves the chains.
[ Edited by brodiebluebanaszak on Dec 4, 2018 at 5:02 PM ]
Dude Mullens stats line is a lie lol. In no way does it tell the tape. Mullens is just going to be an average backup. That about it for his ceiling.

I'd say one positive was Wilson was running hard. Was nice to see.
We had some good hits on defense (Sherm, Malcolm Smth). Jeff Wilson ran some guy over on offense.
Positive is that we may be getting closer to firing Saleh. That's all I want to hear when the season is over. Then if we get the #1 pick of course.
didnt watch the game, how the f**k did we put up 400 yards and score 16 points (including a pick six) lol
Pettis to the house.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by susweel:
only positive for me is that I didnt watch it in real time. 10 min youtube highlights were more than enough

explains a lot

THIS. Sus constantly posts in player threads saying they are crap yet admitted here that he doesn't watch the games. I'll remember this the next time he tries to evaluate a player or coach for that matter.
Positives? Lol they didnt put up 50?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
didnt watch the game, how the f**k did we put up 400 yards and score 16 points (including a pick six) lol

We had two turnovers inside the 10 yard line. A pick six and a fumble. If both of those end in scores, this game looks completely different.

Originally posted by wailers15:
Dude Mullens stats line is a lie lol. In no way does it tell the tape. Mullens is just going to be an average backup. That about it for his ceiling.

I'd say one positive was Wilson was running hard. Was nice to see.

Yeah, Mullens isn't going to push Jimmy G out, but the stat line isn't a "lie". It tells us several things:

1. Shanahan doesn't need elite talent to put up elite numbers.

2. Mullens has a place on the team as a backup capable of putting up some numbers occasionally.
Originally posted by Karma:

We had two turnovers inside the 10 yard line. A pick six and a fumble. If both of those end in scores, this game looks completely different.

If if if. I get it. The score didn't tell the whole picture but I have a feeling this team will bring it to seattle during the home game, by backups and 3rd stringers.
We get a rematch in less than two weeks!
My steelers lost and most of you were very happy with that.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Karma:

Mullens fumble was on 2pt try I believe.
Share 49erswebzone