LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 286 users in the forums

Post-Seattle Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Lol they put up 16 points. Kyle is a turd.

Week 2 of 2013 Harbaugh put up 3 points in a blowout loss to Seattle.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Sepsis has set in and we are about to die.

Lol
We are to the Seakawks the past five years what the Lambs were to us during the mid-90's.... nothing but a f**king punching bag.
[ Edited by 49erminion on Dec 3, 2018 at 2:26 PM ]
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

that 2013 Seattle team would have beaten us 70-0 yesterday garbage time and all.
I'm hoping this game showed Kyle that the defense Saleh runs is not what he faced in Seattle.
I feel pretty good about the offense for next year maybe only needing another WR. Yesterday's game showed that even scrubs in this offense can move the ball at times
Defense still needs all of the attention even though this team has been drafting defense forever it seems.
Hopefully it's perfectly clear to Lynch now that we aren't set at pass rusher or LB or CB or safety and Jimmy G can't carry this team alone
Originally posted by Karma:
I hate watching this team lose. Intellectually, I am excited to be in the running for the #1 draft pick, but the pang of losing is not mollified by the balm of future capitol. Still, I am having a hard time dealing with the whining on this site. Having stamped my fan card back in the mid-80's, I have watched iconic iterations of this franchise as well as the farcical versions (Dennis Erickson comes to mind..). Through it all, I have learned that you have to focus on the little victories during the valleys or you will never enjoy the peaks. That said, here are the things that made me happy from yesterday:

1. Kyle Shanahan is the Play-Caller/Offensive Chess-Master we have been missing - An UDFA QB threw for 400 yards while handing the ball off to two UDFA RBs. Another UDFA started at WR next to a 5th round TE. After suffering through Tomsula's "basic" offense and Chip Kelly's "please-kill-my-QB" offense, this is a breath of fresh air. Once this offense is healthy, I feel good about punching with anyone in the league.

2. We are finding more pieces every game - Jeff Wilson went from a practice squad tryout to a guy who might push Mostert next year. Keeping four backs plus Juscxzyzxcyxz isn't out of the question. Ronald Blair also looks like a firm member of the rotation.

3. Pettis is coming on - This was the easy one. His numbers have been great the last few games and his ability to get open should be a great asset to Jimmy G. when he is healthy again.

What about you? What solace do you take in excruciating losses?

I agree,I`m not a Negative Ned as some fans are....things will get better also Saleh has to Go....you got DE abd LBs covering Wideout,every freakin game the keystone cops are out of position same blown coverage...You play how you practice.
Inching closer to Bosa
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Net 9 when you factor in the pick 6.

Ahmmm...the pick 6 was by Seattle.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by TheWooLick:

Net 9 when you factor in the pick 6.

Ahmmm...the pick 6 was by Seattle.

I'm thinking he's trying to say they were on the 2 and would have at least gotten 3. 10 or 14 point swing right there.

I think there are plenty of positives to talk about on offense. If we get healthy on that side of the ball we'll get 6-8 wins even without improving on D or special teams next year. Now, if they manage to improve there then I'd say we are definitely going to be in the hunt next season.

If not, and next year is another lost season then I think we will hae to start to question Shanny/Lynch experiment.
OMG

a fan who gets it!

and doesn't just complain about how many wins shanny has under his belt or our record! a fan who actually sees past that and understands the big picture! unf**kingbelievable.

Thank you for this post. much appreciated dude
[ Edited by defenderDX on Dec 4, 2018 at 6:35 AM ]

Originally posted by susweel:
only positive for me is that I didnt watch it in real time. 10 min youtube highlights were more than enough

explains a lot
I think after the shoe throw incident, a little helmet to helmet roughing the passer penalty is warranted vs Wilson. 49ers have nothing to lose anyway.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by susweel:
only positive for me is that I didnt watch it in real time. 10 min youtube highlights were more than enough

explains a lot

yeah for real.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Blame the refs helped the Seahawks at home. Fired the refs!! We need contract to Roger Goodell. The Seahawks is all cheat for winners games.
No gruesome injuries
Share 49ersWebzone