LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 422 users in the forums

49ers Cheerleader kneels during anthem

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If I was Management I'd fire her before the Anthem finished.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

I will start caring when you get into the front office.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Nov 1, 2018 at 11:28 PM ]

Oh yeah? Well it turns out I'm upper management and she's my niece buddy, so the only one getting fired is you.

Neener neener.
[ Edited by PopeyeJonesing on Nov 1, 2018 at 11:31 PM ]

And take away her near minimum wage pay?

The next rounds of Presidential debates will be held at half time of the highest rated game with cheerleaders on each side and an applause meter. In this way we can access the question of kneeling democratically.
Pics?
Dumb thing to do. Im sure she had her reasons, but just stupid. She's going to lose her job over this. For what? Just dumb.
Must be needing extra money.
Or attention
look at me, look at me

Good for her, they shouldn't abide by any rules, they get treated like sh*t anyway.
I applaud her if she is truly doing it because of what she believes in but I don't look forward to the hassle and backlash from the media the 49ers will get when they inevitably fire her.

What I hate about it is I immediately think she is just doing it to get some media attention which is totally not fair but in today's world it seems to be true more often then than not.
Maybe she's just used to being on her knees?
South Park predicted this.
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Dumb thing to do. Im sure she had her reasons, but just stupid. She's going to lose her job over this. For what? Just dumb.

Job ?

Don't they get $5 an hr for a 3 hr game
Share 49ersWebzone