Shop Find 49ers gear online ⇨
Originally posted by elguapo:
Or attention

this.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Pics?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/heavy.com/news/2018/11/kayla-morris/amp/

Your welcome Ron
Trying to get attention before her butt gets huge.
Maybe she was just tired from hunger... Can't afford food if she is living on a cheer leaders salary.
Originally posted by mojave45:
Maybe she was just tired from hunger... Can't afford food if she is living on a cheer leaders salary.

You're not you when you're hungry.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by mojave45:

You're not you when you're hungry.

hahahahahahah...nice.
I think at this point, I just ask myself the question.

Why? I get it for Colin and others to promote the attention to police brutality. But, to be honest. It's been going on before they did it, and it will be going on after. I love the awareness that they brought to it, but it no longer feels like that's what they are protesting. To me it seems..."oh you don't want me to kneel, well you can't tell me what to do so now I'm going to no matter what"

My Grandpa always told me, "if you aren' t unifying, you are dividing. Division creates, enemies, and enemies lead to wars, and wars lead to casualties"

I honestly think half the time, those that kneel don't really know their "why"...and, I'm not saying they should or shouldn't have a reason...but, then..why do it? why risk the negative attention? why cause a disturbance unless you know your "why" and are willing to put your career on the line for something you absolutely believe in...
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

Why? I get it for Colin and others to promote the attention to police brutality. But, to be honest. It's been going on before they did it, and it will be going on after. I love the awareness that they brought to it, but it no longer feels like that's what they are protesting. To me it seems..."oh you don't want me to kneel, well you can't tell me what to do so now I'm going to no matter what"

My Grandpa always told me, "if you aren' t unifying, you are dividing. Division creates, enemies, and enemies lead to wars, and wars lead to casualties"

I honestly think half the time, those that kneel don't really know their "why"...and, I'm not saying they should or shouldn't have a reason...but, then..why do it? why risk the negative attention? why cause a disturbance unless you know your "why" and are willing to put your career on the line for something you absolutely believe in...

Sometimes division creates unity.
  • Stud
Originally posted by frozen49er:
Dumb thing to do. Im sure she had her reasons, but just stupid. She's going to lose her job over this. For what? Just dumb.

Everyone thinks they are a victim these days.

Not going to lie, a cheerleader kneeing during the anthem. F--king LOL!!! As stupid as you can get. But that's what makes this country great. She can kneel like a moron during the anthem and others can't point and laugh.

Freedom at it's finest.
[ Edited by Stud on Nov 5, 2018 at 12:29 PM ]
  • Stud
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by elguapo:
Or attention

this.

This is most likely the answer. This kneeling sh-t was so last year. Seems random nowadays to just do it. She's clearly looking for attention.

• Stud
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

Sometimes division creates unity.

Yeah, well, as evident by this kneeling stuff, this "division" has caused even more division and lacks unity. This protest has done absolutely nothing to bring people together. We're as divided as ever.

But I get it, you said something that sounded clever.
Good business move by her. Kaepitalism.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Bad luck for the 49ers they have tried to distance themselves from these political displays, but it seems they always are getting bit by them someway or the other. Like the previous poster said if they fire her they are terrible in some peoples eyes and vice versa the other way.
She too ugly to be pulling some s**t like this
Is this her first year on the team. Did she just find out about yhe kneeling protest. Funny how she decided on week 9 and a nationally televised game. Pure attention
Share 49erswebzone