There are 693 users in the forums
⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5
Shop Find 49ers gear online
⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5
- lamontb
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,284
- RiceOwensStokes
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,548
Originally posted by NCommand:Grrrrreat.
#49ers practice report:
— Jennifer Lee Chan (@jenniferleechan) October 3, 2018
DNP:
T MCGlinchey (knee)
T Staley (knee)
C Richburg (knee)
WR Pettis (knee)
CB Sherman (calf)
WR Goodwin (quad/hamstring)
Limited:
RB Breida (shoulder)
G Person (knee)
Full:
Colbert (hip)
Garnett (toe)
Morris (knee)
Tartt (shoulder)
Witherspoon (ankle/hip)
Lol were going to f**king die
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
- RTFirefly
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,262
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?
I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.
I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.
I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.
- jcs
- Veteran
- Posts: 39,886
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:We won't but CJ might....
Originally posted by NCommand:
Grrrrreat.
#49ers practice report:
— Jennifer Lee Chan (@jenniferleechan) October 3, 2018
DNP:
T MCGlinchey (knee)
T Staley (knee)
C Richburg (knee)
WR Pettis (knee)
CB Sherman (calf)
WR Goodwin (quad/hamstring)
Limited:
RB Breida (shoulder)
G Person (knee)
Full:
Colbert (hip)
Garnett (toe)
Morris (knee)
Tartt (shoulder)
Witherspoon (ankle/hip)
Lol were going to f**king die
- Young2Rice
- Veteran
- Posts: 71,767
Originally posted by jcs:We won't but CJ might....Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:Originally posted by NCommand:Grrrrreat.
#49ers practice report:
— Jennifer Lee Chan (@jenniferleechan) October 3, 2018
DNP:
T MCGlinchey (knee)
T Staley (knee)
C Richburg (knee)
WR Pettis (knee)
CB Sherman (calf)
WR Goodwin (quad/hamstring)
Limited:
RB Breida (shoulder)
G Person (knee)
Full:
Colbert (hip)
Garnett (toe)
Morris (knee)
Tartt (shoulder)
Witherspoon (ankle/hip)
Lol were going to f**king die
Might as well just post a list of healthy players.
Will be much shorter.
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
- LVJay
- Veteran
- Posts: 27,847
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
How would you know, you didn't check their butt cracks for any warts, or did ya
- PacTiger
- Member
- Posts: 30,146
- SmokeCrabtrees
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,580
- cortana49
- Veteran
- Posts: 4,068
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?
I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.
I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.
I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.
You're speaking for MANY of us, but here's a helpful tip: "hide posts". You'll find it by clicking their name.
- mayo49
- Veteran
- Posts: 65,216
- Sanfran_chrisco
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,918
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?
I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.
I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.
I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.
he's very pessimistic. shouldve seen him in the Kyle Shanahan thread last year when we started 0-3, 0-4, etc etc. was ready to jump off a bridge and call for shanny to be fired.
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by LVJay:i do not have those gloves for that type of in depth up close work
How wo
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
How would you know, you didn't check their butt cracks for any warts, or did ya
- cciowa
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by defenderDX:you guys seem very concerned about other posters. ignore it if you do not like it. no skin off my back. i was being positive when i said aa and ward were healthy. sheesh with some of you guys
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good
This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?
I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.
I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.
I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.
he's very pessimistic. shouldve seen him in the Kyle Shanahan thread last year when we started 0-3, 0-4, etc etc. was ready to jump off a bridge and call for shanny to be fired.