49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 701 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ERS vs AZ CARDINALS 🌵 GAMEDAY THREAD - 2018 Season Week 5

Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good

This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?

I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.

I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.

I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.

he's very pessimistic. shouldve seen him in the Kyle Shanahan thread last year when we started 0-3, 0-4, etc etc. was ready to jump off a bridge and call for shanny to be fired.
you guys seem very concerned about other posters. ignore it if you do not like it. no skin off my back. i was being positive when i said aa and ward were healthy. sheesh with some of you guys

"we are good" lol. your post was total sarcasm. dont lie.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 60,541
Originally posted by defenderDX:
"we are good" lol. your post was total sarcasm. dont lie.

so it was. there do you feel better about yourself?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
"we are good" lol. your post was total sarcasm. dont lie.

so it was. there do you feel better about yourself?

thank you for telling the truth.
pass rush needs to get home on Rosen, otherwise I could see another long day while he kills us on short-intermediate passes.

PFF ranked their o-line bad, but that is only because their run blocking sucks. Their pass protection has been okay. Doesn't bode well for our scrubs on the d-line.
If we win, we win. If we lose, chances of getting Bosa jump like 50%

This is a win-win idk how anybody can be upset
Originally posted by 951NINER:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
4.5 point favorites

We were favorites vs DET as well. But that was with Jimmy and a healthier roster at that point.

...you do realize current roster status is accounted for in the betting line, right? We were 10-point underdogs against the Chargers. Probably would have been like 3-point underdogs with Jimmy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
If we win, we win. If we lose, chances of getting Bosa jump like 50%

This is a win-win idk how anybody can be upset

I'd like to see a competitive game, but I'd like a loss at the end.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 4, 2018 at 9:36 AM ]
  • Stud
  • Member
  • Posts: 5,264
Originally posted by cortana49:
Originally posted by RTFirefly:
Originally posted by cciowa:
aa and ward are healthy. we are good

This is in response to another exchange. You post 500 times per day on nearly every thread, it seems. 98% of them make it seem like you are a fan of a rival but not the Niners. I get your POV after a couple posts - every day the same thing. Then I see it repeated 498 times more - every day. Do you have a life?

I'm been a fan since my first game in person at Kezar in 1971. I've seen the brilliant as well as the horrid.

I want to see objective negative posts. I want to see objective positive posts. Your posts and often whole pages of threads I have to ignore because you are not the least bit helpful in either of the above.

I'm not a mod, cciowa, and I'm breaking a primary rule that is often broken. But I'm just a guy giving his observations.

You're speaking for MANY of us, but here's a helpful tip: "hide posts". You'll find it by clicking their name.

No, don't. It's the internet. You have no right to a safe space. I'm appalled Webzone allows it.
Can't go 1-4

Just cannot
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't go 1-4

Just cannot

we were on track for 1-15 last year before the garrapolo trade.

take a step back and examine this roster from a broad perspective. It is not that much different from 2017 with all the injuries.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,766
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't go 1-4

Just cannot

oh, we can.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,844
The difference in this game is how the D plays if they play like they have been playing then I see an L. Sorry the D must show up.
[ Edited by bud49 on Oct 4, 2018 at 9:58 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Can't go 1-4

Just cannot

oh, we can.

I'd like a loss, but we're probably going to win.
worse offense + worse defense = worse ratings divided by cheap tickets with a remainder of crappy game.
I have no faith in our defense,Josh Rosen will play the best game of his career.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone