LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 278 users in the forums

49ers Schedule Poll PT II How Many Wins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Schedule Poll PT II How Many Wins?

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TTown9ers:
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Is it just me or do all the remaining games seem winnable? With the rams being division rivals, nobody else looks that tough.

It's just you.

The team is terrible, especially the defense. Roster just doesn't have enough talent.
it is indeed just him. our defense. oh never mind you said it all. 3 wins .. ok 4 . i am being way generous
4-12
Originally posted by jcs:
+1

2-14
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Originally posted by CV49er:
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

That gets us to 3-13. I can see us stealing a win somewhere - maybe the hawks or sweeping the cards . So, 4-12 is where I see us finishing.

Is it just me or do all the remaining games seem winnable? With the rams being division rivals, nobody else looks that tough.

its just you
  • dj43
Since we now have a poll based on the JG injury, can we wait to enter a number until we see Beathard actually play a game this year?
Im saying 7. Just a game or two off of what I thought we would have with Jimmy. It's all up to the defense at this point imo.
We can lose every game except the Raiders and I'll be happy
5 or less
Originally posted by dj43:
Since we now have a poll based on the JG injury, can we wait to enter a number until we see Beathard actually play a game this year?

Everyone is assuming cj starts the rest of the year based on his performance last year. It seems irrelevant because of the defensive performance so far. I think after KC a lot of people that predicted 10 11 12 we're starting to get nervous.
As long as we beat the raiders idc

• dj43
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by dj43:

Everyone is assuming cj starts the rest of the year based on his performance last year. It seems irrelevant because of the defensive performance so far. I think after KC a lot of people that predicted 10 11 12 we're starting to get nervous.

I am assuming Beathard plays better than he did last season because he has had a lot more time in the system. The defense, though hurting in the secondary until Sherman comes back, will be better with the add of Warner. The OL is better in the middle and will continue to get better as they get time. Big deal is the run game - MUCH better than last season.

With Jimmy I was down for 9. I'll drop that to 7+...but that's just me.
I think anywhere from 3 to 5. 4-12 will be my guess
  • Chief
  • Veteran
8-8
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
we'll win 3 more games

home against AZ, home against the Raiders (maybe) and home against the Bears. Mitch is gonna make Saleh look like the best DC in the league. outside of those 3 games, maybe we get lucky and win another won against a banged up team.

4-12. hopefully thats good enough to get Bosa.

4 wins will get us in pretty good position to land him and plenty good to land at least one of the edge rushers. We'll prob draft a safety or wr.

#sadbuttrue
Originally posted by Chief:
8-8

This.

3 wins guaranteed off trap games for other teams thinking we suck and beathard is good for 4 wins himself.
Share 49ersWebzone