LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

49ers Schedule Poll PT II How Many Wins?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

49ers Schedule Poll PT II How Many Wins?

• jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by swoosh6996:
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by CV49er:
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

That gets us to 3-13. I can see us stealing a win somewhere - maybe the hawks or sweeping the cards . So, 4-12 is where I see us finishing.
+1

We'll beat the Raiders!! f**k yeah
Raiders are going to be drafting #1 overall...calling it.
We'll be lucky to win another game. 1-15 is realer than ever.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
No more than 3 wins.
I say 6 wins. We will beat the Tards twice, Seahawks at home, and we'll also get the Raiders and Giants.
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

That gets us to 3-13. I can see us stealing a win somewhere - maybe the hawks or sweeping the cards . So, 4-12 is where I see us finishing.

Is it just me or do all the remaining games seem winnable? With the rams being division rivals, nobody else looks that tough.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The suckiest part is the seawhacks are gonna sweep us.....again

Correct.
Originally posted by GMniner805:
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

Is it just me or do all the remaining games seem winnable? With the rams being division rivals, nobody else looks that tough.

If the receivers stop dropping passes and CJ plays about 75% of Jimmy, I can see some wins here and there.

Otherwise, it's gonna be very tough if Jimmy had to do so much just to get the points we have.

We need a real defense to win without great QBing.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

If the receivers stop dropping passes and CJ plays about 75% of Jimmy, I can see some wins here and there.

Otherwise, it's gonna be very tough if Jimmy had to do so much just to get the points we have.

We have a solid improving team I say 4 wins And even if the games on the schedule are winnable, The injuries are too much to handle and too good of players. Sherman and Garoppolo make such a difference it's ridiculous. It's like Green Bay without Aaron Rodgers or most teams without their starting franchise quarterback
2 to 3 wins
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
We'll be lucky to win another game. 1-15 is realer than ever.

No.

Originally posted by elguapo:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Vikings - L
Lions - W
Chiefs - L

Chargers - L
Cardinals - W
Packers - L
Rams - L
Cardinals - L
Raiders - W
Giants - L
Bucs - L
Hawks - L
Broncos - L
Hawks - L
Bears - L
Rams - L

We have a solid improving team I say 4 wins And even if the games on the schedule are winnable, The injuries are too much to handle and too good of players. Sherman and Garoppolo make such a difference it's ridiculous. It's like Green Bay without Aaron Rodgers or most teams without their starting franchise quarterback

It's just you.

The team is terrible, especially the defense. Roster just doesn't have enough talent.
They were a 6-10 maybe 7-9 team with Garoppolo, now I think they win 2 or 3.

Every Sunday is winnable .
Being outscored 55 to 26 in the first half thus far needs to be repaired .
Originally posted by socal1632:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
we'll win 3 more games

home against AZ, home against the Raiders (maybe) and home against the Bears. Mitch is gonna make Saleh look like the best DC in the league. outside of those 3 games, maybe we get lucky and win another won against a banged up team.

4-12. hopefully thats good enough to get Bosa.

4 wins will get us in pretty good position to land him and plenty good to land at least one of the edge rushers. We'll prob draft a safety or wr.

WR would be a good surprise. we will probably ending drafting another BIG END.
Share 49ersWebzone