Get McFadden on here 🙏

ASAP!!!
Why didn't they resign McFadden?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

💩

Probably because he did not impress? The guy did go undrafted after all so he was already far from a sure thing.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Probably because he did not impress? The guy did go undrafted after all so he was already far from a sure thing.

Eric Branch reported that they won't sign Lauderdale.
7 in, 3 more to go?
Matt Maiocco
✔@MaioccoNBCS
The #49ers were assigned no players off waivers and they had no players claimed off waivers, according to @HBalzer721.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Matt Maiocco
✔@MaioccoNBCS
The #49ers were assigned no players off waivers and they had no players claimed off waivers, according to @HBalzer721.

It's a shame we couldn't pick up a Rb to develop.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Matt Maiocco
✔@MaioccoNBCS

Wish they had claimed Jeff Holland.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
So much for thinking hoping wishing dreaming the best gm in the nfl had something in the works to improve us in the areas where we have issues
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Have to say I am sorry to hear that it looks like McFadden won't be brought back. I was always watching for him during the preseason but he never seemed to get in until very late in the game. When he was in he always seemed to play well. It looked as though he had really good technique and, as far as I could tell, he only seemed to give up one completion while he was out there and that was on a pick play where he got cut off from the guy he was covering. I guess he didn't shine as much in practice as some of the others. Oh, well.
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
No niners were claimed, the roster is still in flux
Share 49ersWebzone