LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

Niners' NFL 100th Anniversary (2019 Season) Alternate Jersey Poll

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Niners' NFL 100th Anniversary (2019 Season) Alternate Jersey Poll

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Might be off topic, but has anyone who has ordered a 1994 throwback Jimmy Garoppolo or any player, have you gotten it yet, Fanatics has free shipping, as does NFLShop.com, and shop49ers.com, want the white Garoppolo, since the home red stitched Garoppolo isn't in stock yet. It says by Aug 16th to be shipped, wondering if anyone has gotten theirs, or tracking? Sorry if in wrong spot, searched jersey, but couldn't find a thread.

I ordered mine on Friday and have yet to receive an email that it's been shipped

Ok, I saw the by Aug 16th and wasn't sure if anyone has gotten shipping notifications, I'm considering the one for 149.99, I hate white due to stains, but I wouldn't eat or drink with it on, so, that shouldn't be an issue.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Might be off topic, but has anyone who has ordered a 1994 throwback Jimmy Garoppolo or any player, have you gotten it yet, Fanatics has free shipping, as does NFLShop.com, and shop49ers.com, want the white Garoppolo, since the home red stitched Garoppolo isn't in stock yet. It says by Aug 16th to be shipped, wondering if anyone has gotten theirs, or tracking? Sorry if in wrong spot, searched jersey, but couldn't find a thread.

I ordered mine on Friday and have yet to receive an email that it's been shipped

Ok, I saw the by Aug 16th and wasn't sure if anyone has gotten shipping notifications, I'm considering the one for 149.99, I hate white due to stains, but I wouldn't eat or drink with it on, so, that shouldn't be an issue.

They aren't shipping for a while. The original sale receipt said they wouldn't ship until October. Maybe its earlier now. They probably are waiting on Nike to finish producing them first.

Definitely get the $150 version. The other Nike "Game" replicas are trash.

If they release the authentic versions im going to cancel my preorder and go for that version.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
2019 is the NFL's 100th anniversary season, and the league (with Nike) will likely use to opportunity to showcase throwback uniforms like they did in 1994 (the NFL's 75th anniversary). Which of the below options would you like the Niners to showcase next season as their next set of alternate/throwback uniforms for next season?

1955/1994 Throwback Red Jerseys

1996-2008 Cardinal Red Jerseys

1962 White Jerseys

1958 Red and White Jerseys

1981-1989 Red and White "Dynasty" Jerseys

I chose the most distinct sets in the team's 70+ year history, or in the case of the '81-'89 unis the most recognizable.

A couple of the options would have to be pending a revocation of the NFL's current "only one helmet color allowed" policy that's been in effect since 2013.

I would LOVE to see those wacky 55's w/ the red helmet but only for 3-4 games. Either that or the HISTORIC '81's but the league/49ers STILL make money on those so they prolly won't go that direction
I'm kinda bummed we don't have a special 100th anniversary jersey like we did for the 75 anniversary (my all time favorite unis, by the way). I thought more teams were going to do this, honestly.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Jun 10, 2019 at 12:39 PM ]
Off topic, but of all the jerseys, I dislike the 1996 to 2008 the most. I just associate it with everything bad. The firing of Seifert, Jerry Rice being injured, BY being injured, Steve Young's last concussion, being owned by the Packers, Terry Donahue, Eddie being ousted from ownership, etc, etc, etc.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
The Bears are pretty cool. Basically the Michigan Wolverines but Bears colors.
I'm disappointed that it isn't a league-wide thing like 1994/75th anniversary
  • Chief
  • Veteran
SO MANY ALEX SMITHISES!
Share 49ersWebzone