There are 267 users in the forums

1st game of 2018 vs Minnesota Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know it's early but just excited to see our Niners play --- Finally! I live in Minnesota but grew up in California..... I have never seen a regular season 49ers game....The year they came and played (I think 2012, unfortunately we lost) my dad went to the hospital so I missed that game. This time, I am going for sure....but I would like to see more faithful be there too...kind of nervous since it will be an away stadium and filled with mostly Viking fans....although their pre-season game last year I went to wasn't too bad...fan wise
[ Edited by kingkong916 on May 3, 2018 at 10:00 AM ]
There'll be more 9er fans than you think, we travel better than filling Levi's lol. We have a group of 20-25 coming from the Bay and Midwest.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
the bandwagon is filling up. you will not be alone.
So you haven't seen them play there but you went to the Preseason game there last year vs the 9ers ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So you haven't seen them play there but you went to the Preseason game there last year vs the 9ers ?

Correction, I have not seen a regular season game lol, I don't really count the pre-season games
Currently live in Denver. Might be moving back to Illinois for work. If I do. Im going to this game. Ill bring my dad. Hopefully I can find out what section a group of you guys will be in.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
I live in ND and just bought my tickets.
what gives people any reason to think we're actually going to win this game? now with no Mickinnon
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by defenderDX:
what gives people any reason to think we're actually going to win this game? now with no Mickinnon

Cuz jimmy don't lose
we will probably get punched in the mouth, especially in the trenches. Just like last year against Carolina.

Originally posted by defenderDX:

What?

McKinnon will be there. Not that it will matter against that defense.
I think we have a good chance to come out of this game with a moral victory. If we can avoid getting beat by more than 20, I think that's a win for us. Jimmy will have to keep his turnover count under 4 for that to happen though.
Oddly, the thing that hurts the worst is no Reuben.
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
I think we have a good chance to come out of this game with a moral victory. If we can avoid getting beat by more than 20, I think that's a win for us. Jimmy will have to keep his turnover count under 4 for that to happen though.

Lol.

Losing by anything more than 10 is a failure in my eyes.

The game coming down to the last drive is the only thing that would be a "moral victory" to me.
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:

lol the whole reason you signed up on this forum was to jump on the JG bandwagon after watching last season.

nice try though
Share 49ersWebzone