LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

1st game of 2018 vs Minnesota Vikings

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by linkboy:
I live in Minneapolis and my girlfriend and I will be at the game. It's the first 49ers game I've been to since 1992.

Found this at a thrift store here for $20 and I'll be wearing it in full force.

And I think we can win this game. The Vikings are good, but they're going to have some growing pains with Cousins and their O-line is still suspect.

Seriously? Buy me one and I'll pay you $30 at the game lol. I'll be there too.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Seriously? Buy me one and I'll pay you $30 at the game lol. I'll be there too.

Sadly, it was the only one they had, otherwise, I would. I'll keep an eye out if another one pops up.
Should be a great test for us. Very tough team and playing at their house. Their defense is elite. Their DL is scary. Their offensive weapons are very dangerous and they're good running the ball or throwing it.

It will take a great game plan from us and great defense to win.

We can do it but it won't be easy. I do think we can put up points on them like we did the Jags though playing on the road isn't as easy.

So it will come down to what our D can do with Cousins and Dalvin Cook. Foster being out will hurt.
Originally posted by genus49:
Should be a great test for us. Very tough team and playing at their house. Their defense is elite. Their DL is scary. Their offensive weapons are very dangerous and they're good running the ball or throwing it.

It will take a great game plan from us and great defense to win.

We can do it but it won't be easy. I do think we can put up points on them like we did the Jags though playing on the road isn't as easy.

So it will come down to what our D can do with Cousins and Dalvin Cook. Foster being out will hurt.

Thankfully not too long
[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Aug 17, 2018 at 7:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Jack49ers84:
What?

McKinnon will be there. Not that it will matter against that defense.

Guess you didn't see the game against Jacksonville last year
Share 49ersWebzone