LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 141 users in the forums

UDFA Tarvarus McFadden, CB FSU

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Can he keep up to Sherman? Sherman was never really fast correct?
Do we have one player on our roster named tarvarus and another named tarvarius?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Shocked this kid did not get drafted. I hope he turns out to be a Ian Williams type UFA signing for us.

I hope so. I think Lynch, with his experience as a player, and now with Saleh and his DB coach - he can find diamonds in the rough. I think Lynch's experience as a player is a great advantage here. Hope he does well in the rookie mini-camp.
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Do we have one player on our roster named tarvarus and another named tarvarius?

yeah been throwing me off lol
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
If Colbert and Witherspoon repeat last year's performance and Sherman comes back 100%, then could McFadden possibly challenge Tartt? Heard McF can pretty much line up anywhere. He's that athletic.

Tarrt is a lock at ss
hopefully its not like kd cannon last year where we got hyped up with a big name only for him to be cut early.
  • Awake
I can't wait for minicamp. I wanna see these guys in action.
  • Awake
Why hasn't he signed yet?
Originally posted by Awake:
Why hasn't he signed yet?

Just announced by 49ers. He is officially signed.

https://www.49ers.com/news/the-49ers-sign-four-additional-undrafted-free-agents?sf188399480=1
[ Edited by a49erfan77 on May 1, 2018 at 1:09 PM ]

What is wrong with him that he went undrafted...He's a bit overrated on the INTs. Some of them purely on the QB's retardedness

Originally posted by qnnhan7:

What is wrong with him that he went undrafted...He's a bit overrated on the INTs. Some of them purely on the QB's retardedness

could be said with a lot of INTs lol. Overall McFadden was in position to make a play on the ball.
Originally posted by jeepzilla:

Can he keep up to Sherman? Sherman was never really fast correct?

I see more Brandon Browner than Sherman who yes wasn't very fast either. McFadden like Browner wins with length and technique at the LOS.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Very hard to figure out how he went undrafted, but there were quite a few players this year that you can say that about.
Originally posted by a49erfan77:

Chills... reminds me of the Colbert tweet
Share 49ersWebzone