There are 186 users in the forums

49ers take Tarvarius Moore-DB-Southern Mississippi

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He took some good angles on a few tackles today. That's atleast some progress I wanted to see.
Really flew around out there today and delivered some nice hits. Would like to see him get some opportunities moving forward. Couple of those plays he made on 3rd down resulted in the defense getting off the field which is encouraging to see.
Originally posted by elguapo:
I've been banging my dick on the table for 2 years for him to start over Ward. All Ward does is arrive too late to make a play and make a nice tackle. Moore is so fast and he already matches Wards career ints. Please start him and Ward can sit on the pine and rest his little quad

Ouch!

Props to Moore for how he played today. This was a good opportunity for him to showcase his development and he stepped up to the challenge. Here's hoping he continues to impress vs a much stronger Seahawks offense next week.
I've been banging my dick on the table for 2 years for him to start over Ward. All Ward does is arrive too late to make a play and make a nice tackle. Moore is so fast and he already matches Wards career ints. Please start him and Ward can sit on the pine and rest his little quad

Originally posted by NYniner85:

He was HITTING hitting.

Keep it up, kid.
He's impressive, Should we consider trading Jimmie Ward at the deadline?
I'm glad that i'm not the only one who see's Ward isn't that good.

i don't count PFF's ranking on Ward from last season too. Our safeties aren't that great.

I'm ready to move on from Tartt and Ward. Let Moore and Harris play for rest of the season, let's see what they really got.
He needs more PT
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Hyder in coverage in the second play looks super out of place at 275 lbs lol

• thl408
Originally posted by mattster03:
Hyder in coverage in the second play looks super out of place at 275 lbs lol

Sounds like something TMoore would say before running over to help Hyder.
Originally posted by IGSXIII:

Ouch!

Props to Moore for how he played today. This was a good opportunity for him to showcase his development and he stepped up to the challenge. Here's hoping he continues to impress vs a much stronger Seahawks offense next week.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninersnw:
He's impressive, Should we consider trading Jimmie Ward at the deadline?

Ward has no trade value with the dumb contract we gave him.
Looks to have developed nicely.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Looks to have developed nicely.

Pats made everyone look like all pros on D
Share 49ersWebzone