LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 310 users in the forums

Prime time games ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
God forbid the NFL ever flex out a Cowboys vs Giants game on primetime!

Right I was just thinking that...they could be 4-10 and we'd still have to sit through that s**t show in Dec
Ouch. That's embarrassing.

Jimmy G or not, I highly doubt we get any more than our standard Thursday game next season.

We're that bad
I wonder if the Thursday night game against the Raiders will get bumped. Talk about a crappy matchup. Two teams going nowhere. (Sorry, the Raiders are going somewhere--Las Vegas)
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Doubt the Rams game will get flexed out. Now the SNF game against the Seahawks will definitely get flexed out

k well it just got flexed out LUL

Just the NFL's way of saying "YOU SUCK" Do better next year!
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
I wonder if the Thursday night game against the Raiders will get bumped. Talk about a crappy matchup. Two teams going nowhere. (Sorry, the Raiders are going somewhere--Las Vegas)

Only SNF games can get flexed. So we're locked in for 3 primetime games no matter what
  • HERN
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

Only SNF games can get flexed. So we're locked in for 3 primetime games no matter what

Every team has to play one Thursday night game
its good that the NFL wised up and took us off those games. Feel bad for people who want to watch the Niners on national TV, but honestly, you should probably be doing other productive things with your Sunday instead of watching this s**t show anyway.
Thank God we won't be getting embarrassed for the nation to see on Sunday night against the Rams!

Oh yah. I forgot about that rule. Why not penalize 2 bad teams even more by not only forcing them to play on Thursday (which players and coaches hate0 but allowing the nation to see how bad we are. That game could set the record for most penalties, dropped passes and missed tackles.

Dont worry guys, we'll be back to our regular second half of the week 1 monday night double header next year!! Plus a thursday one !!
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Doubt the Rams game will get flexed out. Now the SNF game against the Seahawks will definitely get flexed out

k well it just got flexed out LUL

Just the NFL's way of saying "YOU SUCK" Do better next year!
So True...
I really hope the ticket prices drop for the 49ers/Rams game. I'm glad I waited to buy tickets. I can purchase them in the shade now too
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 9, 2018 at 11:29 AM ]
Originally posted by braap49er:
I really hope the ticket prices drop for the 49ers/Rams game. I'm glad I waited to buy tickets. I can purchase them in the shade now too

should be $20-$25 soon.
Not anymore.
Share 49ersWebzone