LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 396 users in the forums

Prime time games ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So with the schedule being officially released Thursday, and the fact that the niners are as hyped as they are in years, how many and which games do you think will be on prime time, MNF ? SNF ? TNF ?

2018 Schedule

vs. Arizona Cardinals
at Arizona Cardinals
vs. Los Angeles Rams
at Los Angeles Rams
vs. Seattle Seahawks
at Seattle Seahawks
at Chicago Bears
at Detroit Lions
vs. Green Bay Packers
vs. Minnesota Vikings
vs. Denver Broncos
at Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Oakland Raiders
at Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants

I'm going to say 4, 2 MNF playing the Rams week 1 2nd of the double header and another week vs Green Bay, TNF possibly thanksgiving vs the Seahawks, and SNF vs the Raiders..

What do you think ?
one, the token Thursday night game
I'm predicting week 1, oakland @ 49ers on the 2nd game of the Monday Night double-header. It's a great matchup and a home coming for Gruden on Monday Night Football.
For some reason I'm thinking in MIN SNF
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm predicting week 1, oakland @ 49ers on the 2nd game of the Monday Night double-header. It's a great matchup and a home coming for Gruden on Monday Night Football.

Very possible, makes lots of sense too..would be awesome for the niners to crush them and Gruden on prime time lol
I'm thinking 2. Oakland week 1 on Monday Night. And Thursday night vs the Hawks.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Please let there be a Thanksgiving Day game between 49ers and cawks...it's payback!!
I'm personally hoping the TNF is a road game this year
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
maybe 2, tops.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I think @ Seattle has intrigue due to the return of Richard Sherman connection. Either Rams game due to the renewed rivalry angle and the Raiders game for reasons already mentioned.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
For some reason I'm thinking in MIN SNF

Collinsworth gonna be talking about how Shanny is having googly eyes for Cousins throughout the game while jealous Jimmy throws for over 400 yds.
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/190006-primetime-game-youd-like-next-season-home-games/

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/190008-primetime-game-youd-like-next-season-road-games/
vs. Arizona Cardinals
at Arizona Cardinals
vs. Los Angeles Rams
at Los Angeles Rams
vs. Seattle Seahawks
at Seattle Seahawks
at Chicago Bears
at Detroit Lions
vs. Green Bay Packers
vs. Minnesota Vikings
vs. Denver Broncos
at Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Oakland Raiders
at Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants
Originally posted by lamontb:
vs. Arizona Cardinals
at Arizona Cardinals
vs. Los Angeles Rams
at Los Angeles Rams
vs. Seattle Seahawks
at Seattle Seahawks
at Chicago Bears
at Detroit Lions
vs. Green Bay Packers
vs. Minnesota Vikings
vs. Denver Broncos
at Kansas City Chiefs
vs. Oakland Raiders
at Los Angeles Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
New York Giants

I am going to guess Packers game could be a sunday night game, I believe 49ers will get at least 1 SNF game
I feel like the raiders have to be a primetime game. Both have the potential to be good at the same time in a long time and this is the last time we're playing them while being in the bay area.

Rather have monday night games than sunday night games, i feel like we always get our asses kicked on snf and we ball out on mnf.
Share 49ersWebzone