LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 307 users in the forums

My 2018 49ers Offseason Outlook, with free agent, and draft fits.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great post AB!
Almost $9mil in savings by cutting those guys (minus Harold)....do it
Great thread btw
Kerryon Johnson def needs to be added to the RB list. The guy is a stud
Nice work AB!

I would like to hear your thoughts on 2 FA you didn't list. Jimmy Graham and Legarrette Blount.

Also, based on your list of draftable players, are they listed in your order of best player to worse?

Thanks in advanced!
Originally posted by Dillesq:

I agree Dill, good eye.
[ Edited by DynastyPart2 on Feb 25, 2018 at 11:00 AM ]
fun read. I enjoy these.

josh sitton? would he be a fit?
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Originally posted by Dillesq:

I agree Dill, good eye.

Thanks. I just finally got around to watching film on him yesterday. He reminds me a lot of Le'Veon Bell. He has crazy change of direction in the open field. He can juke or run defenders over. He was banged up all year so that hurts his eval but i think he's a lot faster than his tape shows. He would be great in shanny's System.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
AB81
Perfect.

Great thread, great read. Did I miss the Jimmy Graham section?
Great read, but im kinda surprised you didnt include ILB as a position of insurance after the Foster fiasco.
  • da209
  • Veteran
What's are the chances we will get ronald Jones from usc?
[ Edited by da209 on Feb 25, 2018 at 1:34 PM ]
I'm hoping Lynch won't go after Sammy Watkins...he's been consistently inconsistent. One WR nobody's talking about is Jordan Matthews...he had a down year w/Bills, but that was mostly due to injuries and spotty QB play. In his 3 seasons w/Eagles, he consistently put up good numbers. He's 6-3, 215 and would be a good addition to the WR corps. He shouldn't break the bank, either.

Trumaine Johnson's the guy Lynch needs to sign. Great size, experience and would be an excellent compliment to Witherspoon. As a bonus, he'd offer some good intel WRT the Rams' offense. If JL acquires him, he most likely won't be drafting a CB in the 1st rd. If the team parts ways w/Foster, the smart 1st rd pick should be Roquan Smith.

At OLB, I think Nwosu would be a fine pick. Vander Esch would be a dark horse pick. Love his athleticism.

DE I like a lot is Duke Ojiofor...think he could be a very good LEO.

I like Okafor as an OT to develop...great size. At OG Isiaih Wynn is perfect for Coach's offense. He can also b/u at C. I like Mizzou's Daniels as a future C.

TE Hayden Hurst isn't on your list...why? Burton's the guy to sign, IMHO.

It's Dion Lewis all day long at RB. Would much rather see Lynch make this move than draft one. Assuming Breida, Williams and even McNichols make the team, they need a veteran to learn from.

At WR, I like Christian Kirk & Cedric Wilson. Not sure I buy the hype on Ateman, although he does have potential.
I knew I forget a few draft prospects, added Hurst and Johnson, love both, especially johnson.
Share 49ersWebzone