There are 342 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by dj43:
The fact Wilson has come in and run well, along with Breida and Mostert, even the more limited Alfred Morris, is a testimony to Kyle's scheme and the OL.

That should not surprise anyone.

But ... But... McKinnon is a 3rd down back. Why da big contract

Proves that point

Except it does not account for the fact that McKinnon runs routes like a WR, has legit speed and quickness and is a very good pass protector.

Kyle's offense offers the ability to maximize his skill set.
Coach has big plans for McKinnon...much of his offense is going to involve him. It's amazing...they sign him, he gets hurt and people doubt him. Let the man heal and show us all what he can do next year.
Quietly had 90 yards on 3.9

Kid is a find.
[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 9, 2018 at 8:25 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:

Kid is a find.

Yup, but Brieda is a monster and Mostert was great and is the best Special Teamer on the squad, I'd like to keep all 4 but it will probably be Wilson who misses out.
Solid. Runs hard with good vision. Great depth guy. Love our RB position going into next year
Think we've got a real strong RB group next year with mckinnon, breida, Wilson
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Kid is a find.

Yup, but Brieda is a monster and Mostert was great and is the best Special Teamer on the squad, I'd like to keep all 4 but it will probably be Wilson who misses out.

Way too soon to say.
Originally posted by Niners418:
Think we've got a real strong RB group next year with mckinnon, breida, Wilson

Totally agree.

Also. McK's receiving ability will open up a lot of opportunities in KS's playcalling.
If he takes care of his fumbling issues he can be a featured back, u can't built a team around smaller backs like McKinnon or Breida but this kid looks the part so far.
Sounds like they weren't sure about his consistency in pass pro to bring him up from the practice squad, but they already know about his ability to run the ball

Originally posted by SFrush:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:

Kid is a find.

Way too soon to say.

This
  • Andra
  • Veteran
My dude is making a argument to make the team
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Andra:
My dude is making a argument to make the team

Not really
Prepare Uranus...

• Andra