LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I remember back in the late 90s early 2000s, Mike Shannahan's Broncos could make any schlub RB off the street look good. That might be the case with this 49ers team.

It literally already is.
Originally posted by NCommand:
I remember back in the late 90s early 2000s, Mike Shannahan's Broncos could make any schlub RB off the street look good. That might be the case with this 49ers team.

It literally already is.

I agree too. All these guys can't be that good. A lot of it has to be the zone blocking schemes they use and the fact that the O line is better at run blocking than pass blocking. It seems like every back they use is just about the same. All have good speed and they pick up 5, 8, 10 yards consistently.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:

It literally already is.

I agree too. All these guys can't be that good. A lot of it has to be the zone blocking schemes they use and the fact that the O line is better at run blocking than pass blocking. It seems like every back they use is just about the same. All have good speed and they pick up 5, 8, 10 yards consistently.

100%
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran

Because they scout rbs for the same skills.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
doesn't it make more sense to keep those RBs until we get rid of Shanny??
Rewatching the game right now…this guy just looks bigger this year. Running like a North-South thumper back but with some moves & speed. If he continues to hold onto the ball like he's shown it would be tough to lose him to another team after final cuts. Unfortunately for him, it's going to come down to a numbers game if McKinnon comes back.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:
Rewatching the game right now…this guy just looks bigger this year. Running like a North-South thumper back but with some moves & speed. If he continues to hold onto the ball like he's shown it would be tough to lose him to another team after final cuts. Unfortunately for him, it's going to come down to a numbers game if McKinnon comes back.

.... and I will call for Lynch and Shanny's HEADS if this happen!!!
Kory Sheets 2.0
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 9moon:
doesn't it make more sense to keep those RBs until we get rid of Shanny??

Dude just stop.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

It literally already is.

100%

200%

It literally already is.

Olandis Gary anyone?

It literally already is.

Which makes it such a head scratcher, why we are the only team in the NFL to spend more cap space l on our RBs than our WRs.
Someone is going to get a good running back. Wilson looks just fast enough, yet looks strong on the field... falls forward... gets skinny.

Oh well.... first world problems.
Originally posted by 9moon:
.... and I will call for Lynch and Shanny's HEADS if this happen!!!

Lmao
Originally posted by flynhayn15:

It literally already is.

Which makes it such a head scratcher, why we are the only team in the NFL to spend more cap space l on our RBs than our WRs.

I dunno. Joe Williams didn't look good.
Share 49ersWebzone