LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Another good example of why RBs are plug-and-play in this system once the OL is in place. The only reason Kyle paid an exobirtant price for McKinnon was his elite athleticism, ability as a receiver and blocker.
[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 3, 2018 at 4:13 PM ]
Has to cut down on the fumbles, but he runs hard! Where was Alfred yesterday btw?
Get him in your fantasy lineups people
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Has to cut down on the fumbles, but he runs hard! Where was Alfred yesterday btw?

Morris has been a healthy scratch for a couple games
Liking his hands as a receiver. Decisive and takes contact. Agree that was a questionable fumble. I know that we will not be drafting a RB as we are pretty much set once all come back healthy next year unless it's another late round or undrafted prospect. With Breida/Jet and Mostert(special team ace), we are good to go moving forward. Nice find.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Doesn't make sense to me when they have that new guy Dayes dressing when he desn't know the offense at all.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

Doesn't make sense to me when they have that new guy Dayes dressing when he desn't know the offense at all.
It makes plenty of sense. You want to see what you have with your younger players down the stretch. This is a lost season so you might as well.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
These last 4 games we should see a lot of Jeff. I love the way he runs - hopefully he's in the mix for next years squad.
Originally posted by Hopper:

It makes plenty of sense. You want to see what you have with your younger players down the stretch. This is a lost season so you might as well.

I think you missed my point. I also want young guys to get snaps. But Hayes didn't play 1 snap at RB the whole game. Only special teams
Morris could have at least helped when Breida got hurt again and Wilson needed a breather.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
we can have a 3 headed monster next year fellas...

Wilson Jr
Breida
Mostart

HA !!! I knew McKinon was a waste of money !!

Originally posted by 9moon:

Wilson Jr
Breida
Mostart

Arby Hydra

Good to see Wilson make good so far. I liked him since preseason. Quick cut, strong runner.

Wilson Jr
Breida
Mostart

McKinnon will be RB1 and WR3B.

I would not be shocked to see someone traded though. Breida is worth a second round pick easily at this point and we are desperate for help at other positions. In cases like that, it's not surprising to use your surplus to an advantage. I'd say add another UDFA, trade someone for a player or picks, and bolster the positions that need help.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

Wilson Jr
Breida
Mostart

I would not be shocked to see someone traded though. Breida is worth a second round pick easily at this point and we are desperate for help at other positions. In cases like that, it's not surprising to use your surplus to an advantage. I'd say add another UDFA, trade someone for a player or picks, and bolster the positions that need help.

Hope they don't trade any of them. We need RB depth if we have any hope of competing. RBs get hurt too often and every team needs a good one. Patriots learned their lesson when they lost all their RBs and had to roll out Steven Jackson vs the broncos a few years back and got killed in the afc championship. Now they always start the season with like 4 starting caliber guys.

Wow, a second? I love Breida but if there is an offer like that, I would do it knowing how Kyle can scheme and find RB to plug in his system. Put Breida in KC with Mahomes and co...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by frankieuc68:

Wow, a second? I love Breida but if there is an offer like that, I would do it knowing how Kyle can scheme and find RB to plug in his system. Put Breida in KC with Mahomes and co...

Yeah, a second is a little high - more like a 4th/5th.
Share 49ersWebzone