There are 151 users in the forums

UDFA Jeffrey Wilson RB

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
McKinnon will be RB1 and WR3B.

I would not be shocked to see someone traded though. Breida is worth a second round pick easily at this point and we are desperate for help at other positions. In cases like that, it's not surprising to use your surplus to an advantage. I'd say add another UDFA, trade someone for a player or picks, and bolster the positions that need help.
Wow, a second? I love Breida but if there is an offer like that, I would do it knowing how Kyle can scheme and find RB to plug in his system. Put Breida in KC with Mahomes and co...

Yeah, a second is a little high - more like a 4th/5th.

For a 1000 yard rusher assuming he gets that, on his particular contract and only second year in the league, definitely. Minimum third.

I would not be shocked to see someone traded though. Breida is worth a second round pick easily at this point and we are desperate for help at other positions. In cases like that, it's not surprising to use your surplus to an advantage. I'd say add another UDFA, trade someone for a player or picks, and bolster the positions that need help.
Wow, a second? I love Breida but if there is an offer like that, I would do it knowing how Kyle can scheme and find RB to plug in his system. Put Breida in KC with Mahomes and co...

For a 1000 yard rusher assuming he gets that, on his particular contract and only second year in the league, definitely. Minimum third.

A 3rd would still be awesome IMO. Hope Wilson continues to play well these last few games minus the turnovers. That way one can be a trade chip for a pick. Dumb question here, if Shanahan like what he have in Wilson, Breida, Mostert going forward is McKinnon have any trade value coming off an ACL tear before the season starts?
  • thl408

A 3rd would still be awesome IMO. Hope Wilson continues to play well these last few games minus the turnovers. That way one can be a trade chip for a pick. Dumb question here, if Shanahan like what he have in Wilson, Breida, Mostert going forward is McKinnon have any trade value coming off an ACL tear before the season starts?
I love Breida but there is no way Breida fetches a day 2 pick in a trade (2nd/3rd). Jay Ajayi got a 4th and he had a workhorse type of year on his resume.
Originally posted by thl408:

I love Breida but there is no way Breida fetches a day 2 pick in a trade (2nd/3rd). Jay Ajayi got a 4th and he had a workhorse type of year on his resume.

This and NO-WAY McKinnon gets traded . That's Fantasy Football!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
this dude runs hard. I like it.
Can someone make a gif of him leveling the Seahawks safety?
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by thl408:

This and NO-WAY McKinnon gets traded . That's Fantasy Football!
Of course it's a fantasy, that's why I said dumb question. He's not getting traded and I was just curious if a damaged player with his skill set has any value in the market. Basically, what is the cap impact if we move on from Jet and use the money saved for other position upgrades somewhere else. As for Wilson he has the size and skillset to really blossom in this scheme..
  • 9moon
  • Veteran

TAKE a page out of the Patriots Game Plans..

Use the strength of the RBs and design those plays for them..

Wilson Jr really looks like a gem.. Mostart had looked good too, and Breida is already proven that he can come off the bench and be that CHANGE OF PHASE..

But I do honestly believe that we have TWO 1200 yard rushers in Mostart and Junior (Wilson)..
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Brieda, Mostert and Wilson have all shown they can produce in this offense....I hope people aren't holding their breath for LeVeon Bell. lol
Kid wants it!

[ Edited by NCommand on Dec 5, 2018 at 4:54 PM ]

Picked him up in FF
Originally posted by teylo31:
Picked him up in FF

Me too. I picked up dat ass in all 3 of my leagues
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kid wants it!

Nice!! Also the blocking from Staley at the beginning of the play and Kittle with the seal of approval. Dam. Playing as the Best overall te in football now
Gonna need this dude to go off (and we still lose) for fantasy purposes no Gordon or kerryon johson heading into the playoffs....
Originally posted by NCommand:
Kid wants it!

thats a man among boys type of play right there.
[ Edited by gold49digger on Dec 6, 2018 at 1:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone