Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 415 users in the forums

New alternates

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

Rams with the help of Nike have gold locked down & "Gold Rush" trademarked as a color rush alternate...49ers have to pick another color

Guess I'm in the minority here but I really liked the black jerseys.

I'll easily get over it if they're bringing the all whites back tho ! No gold pls
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 65,216
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

Rams with the help of Nike have gold locked down & "Gold Rush" trademarked as a color rush alternate...49ers have to pick another color


That's not gold, that's yellow.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

Rams with the help of Nike have gold locked down & "Gold Rush" trademarked as a color rush alternate...49ers have to pick another color


That's not gold, that's yellow.

First they steal this and now #brickbybrick. Gawd I hate the lambs.
Mustard yellow I bet.
Rams using our history? Its inconceivable. We can sue them right? What a holes. Lets call our dline the fearsome foursome. Mcvay is a toddler. What a dip.
  • 4912
  • Member
  • Posts: 2,975
I like the black unis, I'd rather see an all white uni instead of of an all mustard
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

Rams with the help of Nike have gold locked down & "Gold Rush" trademarked as a color rush alternate...49ers have to pick another color


That's not gold, that's yellow.

This, never understood that. Just like the Steelers consider themselves wearing black and gold. Gold is our helmet color, that's flat out yellow
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
Originally posted by susweel:
The black jerseys are fire. I'm gonna be pissed if they get rid of them.

Originally posted by susweel:
Black as a color rush is dumb it's not even our color. ShoulD go all gold or red.

  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,692
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
The black jerseys are fire. I'm gonna be pissed if they get rid of them.


Originally posted by susweel:
Black as a color rush is dumb it's not even our color. ShoulD go all gold or red.


"As a color rush"
The league really has to start hiring artists and not kindergarteners to design these unis. The color rush schemes aren't even aesthetically pleasing, nor do they have any eye appeal whatsoever. I wasn't a fan of the black uni, but compared to the rest, they are 100% better. The change probably means that the league is demanding a more putrid color scheme to match all the other crappy unis so they don't stand out. Just more evidence that Goodell and the NFL don't give a sh!t as they keep polishing turds knowing we will continue to buy whatever crap they're peddling.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:


White pants also red jersey option please

Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

They wore grey helmets until the 70s I believe, personally I can live with it but I understand why others wouldn't like it,
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Jan 14, 2018 at 9:26 AM ]
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Im trying to watch the 9ers not the buckeyes, silver is ridiculous and doesn't make sense for this team. Why wear silver when we're the 49ERS?

Rams with the help of Nike have gold locked down & "Gold Rush" trademarked as a color rush alternate...49ers have to pick another color


That's not gold, that's yellow.

This, never understood that. Just like the Steelers consider themselves wearing black and gold. Gold is our helmet color, that's flat out yellow

Yellow is lame and the fact they are calling it gold and trying to poach the term "gold rush" from us tells you all you need to know about them. What's next? Putting a picture of our trophies in their cabinet?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,129
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by susweel:
The black jerseys are fire. I'm gonna be pissed if they get rid of them.

Originally posted by susweel:
Black as a color rush is dumb it's not even our color. ShoulD go all gold or red.


"As a color rush"

This. Its cool as an alternate uniform.
I like the all white '94 season unis. Throw in some one off, specially painted, helmets using real gold in the paint (ala Notre Dame).
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone