49ers vs. Commanders Tickets Available! →

There are 648 users in the forums

New alternates

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Originally posted by DickNasty:
Thank Dog... those things were awful



You are welcome.
I'd love to see the 94 jerseys brought back as an alternate and maybe do that as a color rush jersey
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I'd love to see the 94 jerseys brought back as an alternate and maybe do that as a color rush jersey

Yes please.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,898
Originally posted by 49ersGiantspride:
I'd love to see the 94 jerseys brought back as an alternate and maybe do that as a color rush jersey

+1
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,789
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Gold jerseys, yuck

Is that happening? Or are you just assuming?

Id be ok with all whites like the Packers use. Its the least offensive "color rush" option.

My source has confirmed gold jerseys
  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,748
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ewww no. No gold jerseys
  • jcs
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,898
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ewww no. No gold jerseys
I think for the color wash it has to be 1 solid color like the all white Unis in the 90s


These would look clean for color rush
Originally posted by jcs:
I think for the color wash it has to be 1 solid color like the all white Unis in the 90s

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/136657-new-alt-uniforms/page164/
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by jcs:
I think for the color wash it has to be 1 solid color like the all white Unis in the 90s

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/136657-new-alt-uniforms/page164/


The all gold looks really good.
Originally posted by GhostOfBaalke:


These would look clean for color rush

  • evil
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 46,748
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by evil:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Ewww no. No gold jerseys
I think for the color wash it has to be 1 solid color like the all white Unis in the 90s

I get that. All white, or all black, no gold pls

Heck, all red > all gold
Originally posted by evil:
I get that. All white, or all black, no gold pls

Heck, all red > all gold

Helmet: chrome silver (= "white gold") as a nod to the 1950's-early 60's Niners, with red-white-red striping, gray facemask, modern oval logo

Jersey (white): 1994 style throwback with dropshadow numerals, no shoulder "TV numerals", updated with the 2 sleeve stripes of 2017 (or alternatively, "UCLA/Colts"-style shoulder hoop stripes like the team wore in the early-60's)

Pants: white 1994 style pants with red-black-red striping

Socks: white socks with two red stripes, matching jersey sleeve stripes
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:44 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

All look nice. I get that the silvers are a throw back but not a fan of it. Our team is named after the gold rush, not a silver rush.

Edit: just saw your post of it being white gold. Never mind then lol
[ Edited by GhostOfBaalke on Jan 13, 2018 at 7:36 PM ]
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone