There are 220 users in the forums

Lynch or Baalke

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Lynch or Baalke

I still remember who was supporting Baalke in his thread before they shut it down. It's funny to see them prance around throughout the forums acting like they were against him since the old snake got fired.
Lol, this thread feels very rhetoric Wu.
Baalke, and it´s not even close.

I love you Wu.

This will be a landslide for Lynch.
Originally posted by NCommand:

I love you Wu.

This will be a landslide for Lynch.

❤️🤪
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Why is this a thread?

The same reason there is a Harbaugh or Shanahan thread, to crap on the guys who are not here anymore to make the new guys look even better.
  • thl408
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:
Baalke was once called a top 5 gm here.

Baalke took us to the Super Bowl

Lynch had us at 0-9

#fact
He's won an Executive of the Year award so at one point he was a Top 1 GM. A guy doesn't suddenly forget how to GM. Not his fault his coaches forgot how to coach. It's also his master plan that has the 49ers in the position they are in now - no Baalke, no Jimmy/Kyle. As soon as he was let go as GM, the NFL immediately hired him as an Operations Consultant due to his expertise. That says a lot as to how he is viewed around the league.
ppl aren't even trying anymore w/ these new threads
Originally posted by thl408:
He's won an Executive of the Year award so at one point he was a Top 1 GM. A guy doesn't suddenly forget how to GM. Not his fault his coaches forgot how to coach. It's also his master plan that has the 49ers in the position they are in now - no Baalke, no Jimmy/Kyle. As soon as he was let go as GM, the NFL immediately hired him as an Operations Consultant due to his expertise. That says a lot as to how he is viewed around the league.

As not a good GM?
"Top 1 GM"

Thl FTW

Baalke was a top 5 GM. So he has to be the pick here.
Lol, really?
Baalke became executive of the year when the Niners were close to their pinnacle as contenders. This is almost the same as saying Kaep is going to be a great QB when he was tearing it up, unfortunately that never happened. Almost like a one hit wonder
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
DAMN!! I hit Baalke by mistake . Baalke sucked!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:
Why is this a thread?

This x 10000000000000000..........................
Share 49ersWebzone