Tarver gone

Meh
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Tarver gone

Meh

My thoughts exactly. And if they do well in 2018, I'm pretty sure they will lose more coaches. I still remember back in the Late '90's - over half the NFL head coaches were under the Bill Walsh coaching tree. We lost Mike Shanahan, Holmgren, Gruden, Green, Billick and so many others to other teams, it was crazy. Kyle is just going to have to train up rookie coaches the way Bellicheat does it in New England.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
49ers should bring Kris Richards in to replace Tarver. This guy knows this type of defense from top to bottom.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanFranFanfrmVa:
49ers should bring Kris Richards in to replace Tarver. This guy knows this type of defense from top to bottom.

I agree, and there may be some NFL players that played under Dungee and Monte Kiffen that Kyle and Saleh might want to take a shot at being Quality control D Coaches.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

I agree, and there may be some NFL players that played under Dungee and Monte Kiffen that Kyle and Saleh might want to take a shot at being Quality control D Coaches.

Already with Dallas.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Good luck
H
[ Edited by StubbyNBY on Feb 8, 2018 at 3:00 PM ]
Tarver gone

Meh

Was just an assistant. Saleh doesn't exactly need a ton of help with the scheme and game plans. LOL

He went to Dallas but maybe Ricky Manning Jr...
Originally posted by NCommand:
Tarver gone

Meh

Was just an assistant. Saleh doesn't exactly need a ton of help with the scheme and game plans. LOL

The boring scheme... 3 deep zone? Prevent defense

He doesn't???
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Jcool:
Originally posted by Giedi:

Already with Dallas.

Well, Monte's scheme is a variation of the George Perle's defense, so somebody also from college that's a head coach or DC that plays that kind of defense should also work out for Saleh.
Tarver gone

Meh

The colts have already announced they will be keeping Eberflus despite McDaniels pulling out of the deal. If they hadn't, he would have been a great addition. He's been the defensive passing game coordinator the last couple of years with Dallas. He's well respected and Dallas even scrambled to promote him last minute in order to keep him. He's also done alot of great work with their linebackers. Their scheme has alot of similarties to ours. Uses alot of single high and has many of the same coverage ideals. Oh well...
[ Edited by Willisfn4life on Feb 8, 2018 at 3:13 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone