LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 286 users in the forums

2018 Coaching Staff

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Didn't know Ryans was a coach here. He was a beast with the Texans.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Ha! The hell with Vrabel. Feels like a swipe at him for rejecting us twice. Love it.

Good. Ryans is a rising coaching star and I suspect he will become the new ILB's coach.
Originally posted by justjim77:
Ha! The hell with Vrabel. Feels like a swipe at him for rejecting us twice. Love it.

I do like the fact Vrabel took the Rams OC, LaFleur. I know McVay calls plays over there but still...
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by justjim77:

I do like the fact Vrabel took the Rams OC, LaFleur. I know McVay calls plays over there but still...

Screw Vrabel. After watching his press conference with Tennessee, he seems like a dbag.

This is interesting. He's that good?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

This is interesting. He's that good?

to be fair, coyle played a lot better than i thought. I see a promotion after Ken bolted to seattle.
Yeah, learned our lesson with Ken

Did Kenechi Udeze ever get officially hired as Assistant D-Line coach?
SC defensive line coach Kenechi Udeze could be headed to the NFL.
Udeze is in the running to become the San Francisco 49ers assistant defensive line coach. He's already had two interviews with the Niners, per Los Angeles Daily News' Scott Wolf.
With two interviews already in the books there's obviously interest on both sides. A decision should come in the near future.
Udeze played college football at USC before becoming a first-round pick in the 2004 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. He played with the Vikings from 2004-2007.
The USC product got into coaching right after his playing career in 2007. He returned to USC in 2015 as the school's assistant strength and condition coach and then became the Trojans defensive line coach in 2016.
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
SC defensive line coach Kenechi Udeze could be headed to the NFL.
Udeze is in the running to become the San Francisco 49ers assistant defensive line coach. He's already had two interviews with the Niners, per Los Angeles Daily News' Scott Wolf.
With two interviews already in the books there's obviously interest on both sides. A decision should come in the near future.
Udeze played college football at USC before becoming a first-round pick in the 2004 NFL Draft by the Minnesota Vikings. He played with the Vikings from 2004-2007.
The USC product got into coaching right after his playing career in 2007. He returned to USC in 2015 as the school's assistant strength and condition coach and then became the Trojans defensive line coach in 2016.

Damn didn't know he only lasted 3 years as a 1st lol. What a b*****d
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

He became ill with acute leukemia, a disease with a 35% survival rate, but he was cured with chemo and bone marrow transplant.
Sadly, he was left with chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy and had to retire because it affected his athletic performance.
Originally posted by xcfan:
Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:

He became ill with acute leukemia, a disease with a 35% survival rate, but he was cured with chemo and bone marrow transplant.
Sadly, he was left with chemo-induced peripheral neuropathy and had to retire because it affected his athletic performance.

Thanks for keeping it one hunnit with us sir. Kenechi and xcfan, you da real MVPs.
Share 49ersWebzone